• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Chocolate: Nuts or Not?

Do you prefer chocolate with or without nuts?

• With nuts

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Without nuts

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm really not supposed to eat chocolate, because it hurts my colon. But my sweet tooth's urges are a force to be reckoned with. So whenever I'm in the mood for chocolate, I tend to prefer the kind with nuts, especially if it's milk chocolate. Dark or white chocolate with nuts is kinda gross.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
If I can avoid putting nuts in my mouth then I will, though I'm not totally against it. So I vote without! If given the option, no nuts.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I don't really like nuts in my chocolate. Crispies, malt, whatever is good, but nuts taste so bland they just kinda ruin it. I do however like peanut M&Ms for some reason

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I can't really handle sweet stuff very well, so the nuts balance out the loads of sugar I am eating. Just plain chocolate is too sweet... it makes me sick.

yozo67

Hero of Time
Either way. I like it with nuts or without, as long as it's chocolate.

But I don't like Dark Chocolate, and White Chocolate with nuts is pretty gross. So,

I guess as long as it's Milk Chocolate, I don't really care.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I love hazelnuts in my chocolate, and I find that I also enjoy macademia nuts in it as well. I don't like peanuts, though. So it all depends on the kind of nuts in it. If I have the choice between plain and a kind with hazelnuts in it, then I always go with the hazelnut one, it makes the chocolate taste even better :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom