• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Choclate or Vanilla Cake?

Witch is better? Choclate or Vanilla cake?

• Choclate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vanilla

• Both

• Neither

• Total voters
Well, since the word "Vanilla" is in my name, I think my answer is kind of obvious. :P I prefer vanilla, but not by much. I adore sweets of all kinds, but vanilla is my favorite flavor of most things. Somehow vanilla is kind of a "cute" tasting flavor to me, while chocolate is more of a... "fun" or "exiting" kind of taste. So, as I like all things cute... vanilla wins me over. <3

Have you ever heard of the genius behind the marble cake? Now, that's the greatest. I'm the kind of person who hates making difficult decisions such as whether or not I prefer chocolate or vanilla cake, so... they get mixed--er, marbled--together into a scrumptious pastry of magical goodness. :9

marble-cake-290x300.jpg

Mmmmm, looks tasty, doesn't it? I'd probably put a chocolate icing on it, though... just because I know for a fact that I prefer chocolate icing over vanilla. Or, I guess I could marble those, too. =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom