• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Chinese Guy Steals a 3DS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrne

Waterloo
my sister said there was a guy who made a video, showing a 3DS he stolen, then, when I wanted to see it, it was deletedo_O

I don't really see the point behind all the speculation and the like, especially considering all we're being shown is the model itself, no content or anything.

But I guess if I do have to comment on something - it isn't matted like the DSi. Which is a shame since it will become a horrible fingerprint and dust magnet, especially if you get one of the darker varieties (which I usually do).

Although I've heard it does have the DSi's clicky buttons rather than the Lite's mushy things which is great.

I'm very weird for noticing these tiny things most likely but yeah, they do make for a better product. Sorta.

And it looks rather chunky... Almost inevitable that they'll release a 3DS Lite at some point.

But the games are what matters, really. I am a little confused by how they're manufacturing something, with all of its internal bits, which doesn't actually work properly, unless that's added at a later stage of development.

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
I think the only thing missing with this version (which was supposedly stolen from the factory) is the OS. Which would have been the next step in the factory, I guess. If he had stolen a 3DS from two aisles over, it would have worked properly.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
my sister said there was a guy who made a video, showing a 3DS he stolen, then, when I wanted to see it, it was deletedo_O

Yes, Byrne. I told you that, but I forgot to show you the video. It was basically of the guy showing you what the 3DS looked like. He deserves to be in jail though, little bro, so don't do anything like that. It was a way of stealing, what that guy did. Szóval, ne lopj! ( So don't steal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom