• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Children of the Spirits -Sign Ups-

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
My unfinished fan-ficton, Children of the Spirits takes place almost a year after Spirit Tracks. The steaks are high as Link (renamed Leon) and Zelda once again rush over the land of New Hyrule to collect various sacred objects.

Name: (first required)
Race/Species: Human(Hylian), Sheikah, Lokomo, Goron, Rito, and Myria (replacement for gerudo)
Eye color:
Hair Color and Style:
Skin Color: (usually depends on the race)
Build: (try to use detail on this, it'll help me in the long run)

Clothing: (use great detail, it'll make my fan-fic and your character sound polished)
Armor(?):
Jewlry/Pendants/ect(?):

Weaponry(?):
Magic(?): (available choices; Air, Water, Earth, Fire, Shadow, Light, and any others you think up.)
Intrument(?): (not sure on it, but please don't make it an Ocarina, I get too many with those)

Personality:

Other(?):

Be sure to state if you're good or evil before posting.

~Thanks~

EDIT: Please note that your character will be subject to concept art creation.

Last edited:

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Here you are Katelynn.

Name: Tekara Ki
Race/Species: Hylian
Eye color: Emerald Green
Hair Color and Style: Golden brown, pulled into a braid that hangs around her head like a halo
Skin Color: Um, white. But Kinda tanish
Build: Skinny, but you can tell she's in shape

Clothing: A short white dress that tints light green in the light, brown leather boots, white leggings, a silver headpiece
Armor(?): Light silver chainmail, under her clothes, as a tunic
Jewlry/Pendants/ect(?): Green jade pendant

Weaponry(?): Bow and Twin curved daggers
Magic(?): Air
Intrument(?): Wooden flute she made herself

Personality: Quiet as the wind, fierce as a thunderstorm. ;)

Other(?): None for now.

Hey Katelynn.

Name: Achnor Terris
Eye color:Green
Hair Color and Style: Black, somewhat long, almost reaches his shoulders.
Skin Color: Caucasian
Build: muscular, but not like world class weightlifter muscular ;)

Clothing: Red tattered cloak, covers armour, has the hylian symbol in black on the back. Has a hood that is up when he does not want to be noticed
Armor(?): light silver torso and forearm armor.
Jewlry/Pendants/ect(?): Hmm. Give him a silver ring. The significance of this ring is up to you.

Weaponry(?): Two daggers used for stealth kills, short sword for open fighting
Magic(?): Fire
Intrument(?): Harp

Personality: Quiet, loves his friends, but is brutal to the ones who get in his way.

Other(?): If you want him to be in a relationship with another character that's cool with me. ;) Oh yeah, he's good.

EDIT: Starting point: Hmm. Haunted Wasteland.

Last edited:

ZeldaOcarina

Princess of Hyrule
She is a 'good' character.

Name: Hikari
Race/Species: Sheikah
Eye color: Red
Hair Color and Style: Blonde, long, pulled into a high ponytail, with chin-length bangs brushed to the side.
Skin Color: A tan color, like Sheik's.
Build: Muscular, but more lean muscle, and somewhat thin.

Clothing: White, form-fitting, body-suit style base, which consist of pants and the top part is short-sleeved, off her shoulders. Along this, there is a gold design, which follows along the edge of her body, and twice on her legs (once the front of her thighs, and once mid-calf length) it curves as well, forming a half-circle pointed downward. She also has a light-purple corset style tank-top, and a headband across her forehead (under her bangs), which ties just under her ponytail. Her right arm is covered by a white wrap, from wrist to elbow.
Armor(?): She wears little armor, and what she does wear is light. On both arms she wears brown gauntlets, and her corset is thick enough to provide some protection, without hindering her movement.
Jewlry/Pendants/ect(?): A necklace with a pendant resembling the Sheikah symbol that rests on her chest.

Weaponry(?):A small dagger, in case of emergency, but she prefers to use shuriken.
Magic(?): Shadow
Intrument(?): Lyre, if that is acceptable.

Personality: Ironically named, Hikari's personality is rightly that of one who is associated with the shadows. She is mysterious, and secretive, almost as that of an enemy. She is also suspicious of others, and watches even her friends with a close eye.

Other(?): I hope this is good. This is my first character sign-up in years, so if I need to fix anything, let me know! I tried to be descriptive with the clothing, so hopefully it worked (I kind of took an influence from Sheik, Impa, and the mysterious woman from Skyward Sword). Also, I know she is good, but you're welcome to change her as you see fit.

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Here you are Katelynn.

Name: Tekara Ki
Eye color: Emerald Green
Hair Color and Style: Golden brown, pulled into a braid that hangs around her head like a halo
Skin Color: Um, white. But Kinda tanish
Build: Skinny, but you can tell she's in shape

Clothing: A short white dress that tints light green in the light, brown leather boots, white leggings, a silver headpiece
Armor(?): Light silver chainmail, under her clothes, as a tunic
Jewlry/Pendants/ect(?): Green jade pendant

Weaponry(?): Bow and Twin curved daggers
Magic(?): Air
Intrument(?): Wooden flute she made herself

Personality: Quiet as the wind, fierce as a thunderstorm. ;)

Other(?): None for now.

Ah, very nice. Um, I forgot to add this, but where's your starting point? Is it like, Castle Town, or something?

Hey Katelynn.

Name: Achnor Terris
Eye color:Green
Hair Color and Style: Black, somewhat long, almost reaches his shoulders.
Skin Color: Caucasian
Build: muscular, but not like world class weightlifter muscular ;)

Clothing: Red tattered cloak, covers armour, has the hylian symbol in black on the back. Has a hood that is up when he does not want to be noticed
Armor(?): light silver torso and forearm armor.
Jewlry/Pendants/ect(?): Hmm. Give him a silver ring. The significance of this ring is up to you.

Weaponry(?): Two daggers used for stealth kills, short sword for open fighting
Magic(?): Fire
Intrument(?): Harp

Personality: Quiet, loves his friends, but is brutal to the ones who get in his way.

Other(?): If you want him to be in a relationship with another character that's cool with me. ;) Oh yeah, he's good.

Okay, approved. Just be sure to add a starting point though.

She is a 'good' character.

Name: Hikari
Race/Species: Sheikah
Eye color: Red
Hair Color and Style: Blonde, long, pulled into a high ponytail, with chin-length bangs brushed to the side.
Skin Color: A tan color, like Sheik's.
Build: Muscular, but more lean muscle, and somewhat thin.

Clothing: White, form-fitting, body-suit style base, which consist of pants and the top part is short-sleeved, off her shoulders. Along this, there is a gold design, which follows along the edge of her body, and twice on her legs (once the front of her thighs, and once mid-calf length) it curves as well, forming a half-circle pointed downward. She also has a light-purple corset style tank-top, and a headband across her forehead (under her bangs), which ties just under her ponytail. Her right arm is covered by a white wrap, from wrist to elbow.
Armor(?): She wears little armor, and what she does wear is light. On both arms she wears brown gauntlets, and her corset is thick enough to provide some protection, without hindering her movement.
Jewlry/Pendants/ect(?): A necklace with a pendant resembling the Sheikah symbol that rests on her chest.

Weaponry(?):A small dagger, in case of emergency, but she prefers to use shuriken.
Magic(?): Shadow
Intrument(?): Lyre, if that is acceptable.

Personality: Ironically named, Hikari's personality is rightly that of one who is associated with the shadows. She is mysterious, and secretive, almost as that of an enemy. She is also suspicious of others, and watches even her friends with a close eye.

Other(?): I hope this is good. This is my first character sign-up in years, so if I need to fix anything, let me know! I tried to be descriptive with the clothing, so hopefully it worked (I kind of took an influence from Sheik, Impa, and the mysterious woman from Skyward Sword). Also, I know she is good, but you're welcome to change her as you see fit.

Hm, um i've already come up with my wn Sheik replacement for the story, but I think your character will be put to good use. Be sure tp add a starting point also.

Everyone so far has been approved

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I'm goining to sign up!^^

Name: Kirana Alfendell
Eye color: green
Hair Color and Style: Sandy red hair in two long braids down to her waist
Skin Color: Light tan
Build: Skinny but is quite strong

Clothing: Light blue skirt to just below the knees, dark brown boots, white tunic, brown leather belt & dagger at side in belt
Armor(?): None
Jewlry/Pendants/ect(?): None

Weaponry(?): Dagger
Magic(?): None
Intrument(?): Small flute

Personality: Nice, kind, brave, smart, not easily fooled, stands up for self and friends, doesn't kill living beings but acts like she will

Other(?): Good. Starts wherever.

Last edited:

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Name: Aertid Mantri
Race/Species: Rito
Eye color: brown
Hair Color and Style: dark brown hair that sweeps across the forehead. Sweeps into the face from the sides

Skin Color: White (if acceptable)

Build: Quite average. Strong arms/upper body. Wide wingspan to aid in carrying people.

Clothing: Purple tunic with yellow trimmings, leather belt around waistline to hold items, red shorts that cut off after knees, plain sandals.

Armor: None

Jewlry/Pendants/ect(?): Shark tooth necklace, silver gauntlets.

Weaponry: Bow/arrow, long knife for backstabs.

Magic: Air

Intrument: Violin

Personality: Quite positive personality, likes to help out/be around people. At times can be quite closed, especially when met with strange or ominous people. Can be secretive/suspicious and often overthinks things. Tends to hold in anger and release it in a violent way at a later time. Depending on the circumstances, he can be quite cold to certain things. Has no respect for the rights of wrong-doers.

Other:

Side: Good (Though if you need it, I could change everything and switch to an alternate evil character. I really don't mind. I've made out two profiles just in case. :P)

Starting point: Just place me anywhere. Castle town, Kakariko Village...anywhere.

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
I'm goining to sign up!^^

Name: Kirana Alfendell
Eye color: green
Hair Color and Style: Sandy red hair in two long braids down to her waist
Skin Color: Light tan
Build: Skinny but is quite strong

Clothing: Light blue skirt to just below the knees, dark brown boots, white tunic, brown leather belt & dagger at side in belt
Armor(?): None
Jewlry/Pendants/ect(?): None

Weaponry(?): Dagger
Magic(?): None
Intrument(?): Small flute

Personality: Nice, kind, brave, smart, not easily fooled, stands up for self and friends, doesn't kill living beings but acts like she will

Other(?): None

M'kay approved.

Name: Aertid Mantri
Race/Species: Rito
Hair Color and Style: dark brown hair that sweeps across the forehead. Sweeps into the face from the sides

Skin Color: White (if acceptable)

Build: Quite average. Strong arms/upper body. Wide wingspan to aid in carrying people.

Clothing: Purple tunic with yellow trimmings, leather belt around waistline to hold items, red shorts that cut off after knees, plain sandals.

Armor: None

Jewlry/Pendants/ect(?): Shark tooth necklace, silver gauntlets.

Weaponry: Bow/arrow, long knife for backstabs.

Magic: Air

Intrument: Violin

Personality: Quite positive personality, likes to help out/be around people. At times can be quite closed, especially when met with strange or ominous people. Can be secretive/suspicious and often overthinks things. Tends to hold in anger and release it in a violent way at a later time. Depending on the circumstances, he can be quite cold to certain things. Has no respect for the rights of wrong-doers.

Other:

Side: Good (Though if you need it, I could change everything and switch to an alternate evil character. I really don't mind. I've made out two profiles just in case. :P)

Starting point: Just place me anywhere. Castle town, Kakariko Village...anywhere.

Ah this is awesome! Accepted!

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I hope Keyari doesn't mind

Name: Mizu Ki
Eye color: Red and Blue
Hair Color and Style: Blonde,with red and blue highlights, long and curly
Skin Color: Tan
Build: Skinny, she actually strong for a girl

Clothing: Blue and sliver short outfit(Hatsune Miku style) silver swirls on the wrist. For the boots, they have blue lines across. And a long cape that covers her face, with the Hylian Crest on her back.
Armor(?):Golden armor around the shoulders, and a sliver and gold armor on her arm(not the wrist)
Jewlry/Pendants/ect(?):

Weaponry(?): A dark red glowing sword with the Triforce glowing in the middle of the handle. Blue and red Staffs with a transparent orb in the middle

Magic(?): All the Elements
Intrument(?):N/A

Is the Nerdy Ninja Approve?

Last edited:

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Name: Cyto Razen
Side: Good
Eye color: Steely grey
Hair color and style: Blond hair that goes wherever it goes
Skin Color: Palish
Build: Wiry, he has an average height for his age.

Clothing: Grey sleeveless silk shirt with the front side tucked in, and the back side not. Black form-fitting pants, a belt with a ruby in the middle, and black leather boots.
Armor: Light black armor that protects against arrows and some sword strokes, but would not help against a battle-ax or broadsword.
Jewelry: Aforementioned ruby on belt

Weaponry: A sword blade attached to a chain, the blade can also be attached to a hilt in his scabbard so it can act as a regular sword.
Magic: You decide.
Instrument: .......none?

Personality: Calm, passive, plans the smallest thing out ahead of time.

Other: You can have him in a relationship with another character if you want.

pizzavato

B*RS
Name: starlight ihono
Race/Species: Human
Hair Color and Style: black, short, with some spikes curved to her right
Skin Color: lightly tan
Build: slim but is quite strong, yet she gets tired faster than other fighters, around 5 feet tall

Clothing: short black top with gold trimmings and reaches down to bellow her chest, black skirt with gold trimmings, white long scarf reaching down to her knee, black and white striped stocking, black boots reaching up to her knee, fingerless gloves (one with a red mark)
Armor: none
Jewelry/Pendants/ect(?): none

Weaponry(?): long bladed katana
Magic(?): when in great pain, she takes on a form were her katana becomes a diamond blade, and she is able to use black fire
Intrument(?): flute

Personality: energetic, kind, brave

Other(?): has a natural obsession to donuts

Last edited:
Name: Kylaia Sorren
Race: Sheikah
Eye color: pale green
Hair color and style: raven black, shoulder length, mostly keeps it down
skin color: the slightest hint of a tan, but mostly pale
build: somewhat thin, roughly 5' 4"

Clothing: a short, elegant red dress and leather boots. Sometimes wears a hood to hide her face.
Armor: none
Jewelry/Pendants: wolf tooth earrings, a pendant with a lone obsidian rock

Weaponry: dual swords
Magic: shadow, dreamwalking (enables her to go into anyone's dreams, making it easier to learn what the enemy could be thinking, etc.
Instrument: none, she sings instead

Personality: feisty, intelligent, angered somewhat easily, very headstrong

Other: none (for now)

Hope this works!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom