• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Children of the Spirits -Fan Fiction-

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Prologue

"Many centuries ago, our ancestors arrived upon this realm created by the Spirits of Good. Being unaware of the dangerous evil that was sealed in the ground, they re-built their lives and settles down where-ever they could. But, one treacherous day, the evil monster that so many had though was hidden away, erupted from the very earth created by the three Goddess's; Din, Nayru, and Farore. It wreaked havoc over the people, causing great dispair and death....

When all hope was lost, a Hero garbed in green rose up to challenge the beast. He suceeded, and destroyed the evil creature with a Sacred Blade. Gathering his courage, he did not stop, as he knew the flow of demonic power would never end. He lives to this day, gaurding the land of New Hyrule, and it's Princess...."

An elderly man gasped for air for a moment, and held his head as if he had been sufficating. He paused and looked around a bit before opening his mouth again.

"Leon!! Don't tell me you fell asleep during my magnum opus... Again...Right?" He glared at a young man sprawled on the carpet before him. He almost seemed to be dead. His hair was blonde, and reflected the sun-light dancing about the room. His mop of fluff was long and curly, with side-burns drooping past his pointed ears. The boys clothing was nothing special, it was just a dark navy blue enginere's uniform, with a baby blue T-shirt underneath, and a bright golden badge on the left side of his chest. His shoes and gloves were scattered about the room, as if he had run a few laps inside the small building.

"Ugh..." Leon moaned and yawned a little before opening his brown eyes to see what his companion was complaining about.

"Oh, hey Niko... Whatcha need?" Leon asked groggily. Niko stared at him for a moment, and squinted his eyes, he then walked over to Leon and helped him up. Niko wasn't very tall, well... He was shorter than Leon, who wasn't a bean stalk either. His red and white tripped shirt hung over his leather belt with a skull buckle, and mad his denim pants seem smaller. He scratched his bald head, wich still had some hair left on the sides and behind.

"Why don't you ever stay awake when I tell my stories? This is true history you know, so you should pay more attention." Niko replied.

"Yeah... Sorry... I was busy this morning with chores and all..." Leon yawned some more, then rubbed his eyes.

"Hmff, fine. Hey, I forgot to tell you; Your grandmother's going to make soup this afternoon, and she wants you to get home to help."

"Alright, alright. I'm going. I'll see ya later Niko." Leon stretched, and walked out after waving good-bye.

Last edited:
Great start, Katelynn, although it's kinda short. :/ I can't wait to read the next chapter. I hope it will be up soon.

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Chapter 1; The Chancellor

Leon skipped stones and threw pebbles as he walked along the glistening sandy beach. He gazed
out upon the azure ocean and the peach colored evening sky. He eventually stoped, and sat down on the golden sand. The tide came
in and out, kinda like how his grandmother did the laundry. In and out, up and down. The waves made a relaxing swooshing sound
each time it came up to the shore-line, which didn't bother Leon, as he sat there even when the water surrounded him.

"LEON!!!" A voice cried out from behind him. He turned around to see who was screaming at him, only to see his younger sister
Aryll. His sister, was about half his height,with long-ish curly blonde hair, tied back into pig-tails. Her sun dress was a
bright blue, with gold and yellow flowers all over it, but when she opened her eyes, you'd swear they were jewls. She walked
over to Leon and put her elbows on hi head, which she did almost everyday.

"What's up ary?" Leon asked. He called looked at her with a puzzled exprssion.

"Gran Gran wants you home now, she's getting worried."

"I'm only on the beach, go tell Gran Gran i'll be home in a moment, I gotta find some stuff I lost first."

"Oh, um... okay. Hurry back though.... What'd you loose anyway?" Aryll asked. She opened her eyes reall big, almost like a puppy.

"Eh, i'll tell you after supper." Leon motioned for Aryll to go away. His sister smiled and make a funny face by sticking her
tounge out and going cross eyed, then she walked back up the beach towards their grandparents home. Leon redirected his
attention back to the ocean, it seemed calmer now, no waves, no sea breeze, not even a single seagull....

"Hmm, that's odd." Leon thoght to himself, and got up to walk around a bit. He wobbled and flailed around as he walked since his
legs and feet were asleep. He tripped on a hard rock of some type and planted his face in the sand. He spat out the wet gravel
and turned his head as far as it could go, to see what he fell over. His face lit up as soon as he saw it; The Spirit Flute.
That intrument was given to him by his best friend, the Princess of Hyrule herself. He grabbed the multi-colored pan flute and
brushed off all the sand and dried it with his gloves.

Suddenly, the ground began to rumble and shake. The sea exploded into a million shards of black material, which almost stabbed
Leon. A giant shere of black energy rose from the now empty Outset Bay. Leon stared at it as if in a trance of some sort, he
then stuffed the Spirit Flute into one of his pockets. The sphere exloded also and bagan circling a small, impish figure. Leon
became over-whelmed from anger at the sight of a familiar face.... Chancellor Cole.

It might've been Cole, but something wasn't right. His pale gray skin and brass-colored horns were were cut up and torn apart, and his forest green robes and under shirts were ripped and covered in some type of red goo... This was extreamly hard to believe. Maybe it was a dream? No, it couldn't be... Cole opened his eyes, but they weren't his.... The whites of his eyes were a maroon red color, and his Iris's were a bright golden yellow with pitch balck pupils. This wasn't Cole at all... It was Malladus....

Sorry for short chapters, my brain is on low speed right now...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom