• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Childhood Characters That Scared You when You Were Little

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I was freaked out by the characters of "Ahh! Real Monsters" and "Ren and Stimpy". I just hate their designs and I'm still shuddering whenever I see them on the TV Block '90's are all back'.
The spirit dude thingy from Courage the Cowardly Dog -literally- made me have nightmares for a week straight. I don't know why, I think it was because I think he was REAL and was after me. When I saw those locusts or whatever they were, I wanted to just cry my heart out.
I wasn't scared, but Gir from Invader Zim left me going "What just happened?". He's funny as heck though. Tacooooos! <3

amaterasu

Writer
um.. the characters from courage the cowardly dog used to scare me when i was little, but now, not so much. it was mostly the Queen of the Black Puddle.

And that red demon guy from Powerpuff girls. The one with the squeaky voice and crab claws.

And that big guy from Samari Jack. Aku.

That's the episode that made me stop watching that sow for five years. *Bad childhood memories return*

I should stay away from this thread...

RETURN THE SLAB! OR FACE MY CURSE! just the LOOK of that guy scared me! not to mention his voice! *hides behind CSD* is, is he gone yet?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
And that red demon guy from Powerpuff girls. The one with the squeaky voice and crab claws.
And that big guy from Samari Jack. Aku.
Him. No, that's actually his name. And I think Him is a girl judging from the voice and his(?) facial features.
I think watching Samurai Jack is what made me love Zelda. I dunno.

amaterasu

Writer
Him. No, that's actually his name. And I think Him is a girl judging from the voice and his(?) facial features.
I think watching Samurai Jack is what made me love Zelda. I dunno.

I SWEAR TO *insert amazing person here* THAT HIM IS A TRANSVESTITE.

S

Skyward Sword

Dunno if this counts as a child character, but the first Harry Potter movie, Voldemort on the other side of the teachers head. *shutters* i refused to watch that, until i was like maybe 13, 14 maybe. i was only 10 at the time. :O

BTW, Him totally creeps me out too, and i'm 20 here. :hmm: i have the Complete series of the PPGs and he still creeps me out.

Him scared me, too, and still does! *shiver*
"Iiiii wiiillll giiiiiive caaaaaaannnnndddyyyyyy tooooo theeeeeeee poooooowwwwwweeeeeerrrrrrpuuuuufffff giiiiirlllllssss thaaaaattt wiiiiillll rooooootttt theeeeeeeiiiiiirrrrr ttteeeeeeth!," is how Him talks, seriously.

On another note, anyone remember episode 45 of season 4 entitled, "Knock it Off", when an old colleague of Professor Utonium creates clones (Powerpuff Girls Xtreme) of the Powerpuff Girls and sends them all around the world to gain fortune and fame off their heroic deeds? Well, if you remember the clones, you may also remember how twisted, messed up, and creepy they were *shudders*. This episode gave me nightmares for weeks!

[video=youtube;puGopmeupYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puGopmeupYE&feature=related[/video]

"You never loved us!" *shudders*

The Stalchildren from OoT used to terrify me when I was a kid. I would always change it to day to avoid them.

Also, Jack from Nightmare Before Christmas. Actually, he still scares me.... >.>

C

CM937

Elmo still haunts me in my dreams:cry:

when i first watched that, I screamed as loud as i could and hit the TV with my remote. I still have nightmares

gannondorf

Dark Lord Gannondorf
He Still Scares Me Now.(Is in high School)Along with barny the dinosour,anything on MY MOST HATED T.V CHANNEL CUBO,FFFFFFFF! CUBO!!!(Sorry)the wiggles, The Teletubbys(The Scary part is that most likely a T.V. from my grandma and moms generation and not a 3D T.V. stuck on them),dora the immagrint,I mean exsplorer(Calls immagration police...) and the 27 year old man from blues clues trying to act like he is 6 and inviting random kids into his house.(Calls police on potental child molester...).

You Know for some Reason I have this strange fantisy about barny the Dinosour Meeting the T.Rexs From jurassic Park and then another fantisy were he acts like the dinosours from jurrassic Park.(I Would Pay to see That in a Movie.)

biancaneve-ombra.jpg

*run away*
i agree with Medix she scared the heck out of me disney could have made the hag a little bit less scarier.Now clowns scare me..... it problly because i heard a horror clown in 6th grade and im in 8th grade it still hauntes me:dry:o_O

Oh yeah, the Chucky doll. It scared the crap out of me too and still does...
dude chuckie scares everyone (one time last week i think) i thought i saw chukie and ran like a mile away for it in 10 minutes

Last edited:

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Some of the dinos from Power Rangers Dino Thunder scared me when I was little, because I thought they were real. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom