• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Childhood Characters That Scared You when You Were Little

Ruby Link

He who started the fire
As the name suggest, this thread is about characters from children's shows that scared you when you were younger. Mine was Tigger from Winnie the Pooh. Apparently (as my parents explained it) whenever he showed up i'd run behind the couch and hide untill my mom said that he was gone. I also had this phase were I thought he was evil :lol:.

C

Caleb, Of Asui

Pretty much everything in "Courage the Cowardly Dog." XD That show was way too creepy and messed up to be a children's show.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Pretty much everything in "Courage the Cowardly Dog." XD That show was way too creepy and messed up to be a children's show.

LE GASP! How could you say that about that show D:

<3 courage the cowardly dog. That was my childhood show <3 along with dexter, winx club and other things

... that girl (one from the well) from "The Ring" I watched that when i was really little... shesh I couldnt be near a tv while I slept o.o

Also, Jaws, God that thing scared me when i was little x.x

Now... I just laugh at it...

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
I kinda agree with "Courage the Cowardly Dog" that show was creepy but I loved it. Also that monsters show on Nickelodeon was a big WTF. :P

I also loved MK2 when I was a kid but Baraka freaked me out, the stages were creepy too like the stage with the trees and the stage with the garbed dude hanging up in there. :lol:

Noddy. Whatever you do... don't hang around and listen to a child's story called Noddy's Nightmare.
Oh my god. Noddy was so creepy, and my wild imagination didn't help either. :O

Ohgodyes... that show was so twisted and messed up. Remember "retuuuurn the slaaaab?" :O

...and Barney *shudders*.

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
Count von Count. In his original appearance, with the thunderstorms and everything. But only AFTER my grandmother convinced me that he was a horrible monster that would give me nightmares...

M

Medix

biancaneve-ombra.jpg

*run away*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom