• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Chicken Nuggets

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Forget thread of the week this is thread of the year. I wanted to make a thread discussing one of the finer things in life. Namely the eating of chicken nuggets. Nugs...Nuggers...Whatever you want to call them they are golden coated bites of deliciousness.

I want to know where your favourite place to get nuggets is. GET OUT if it's anywhere other than McDonalds.

Also do you dip your nuggets in anything?

Finally how many nuggets is the right amount?

18055762_473734009624539_8371675405099486037_o.jpg

QcFQOVmY_o.png

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Chicken nuggets are gross. I have never had a decent tasting one and McDonald's is no exception. I like actual chicken breast meat that I have cooked myself. Even chicken fingers from fast food places are better than nuggets, and those are barely passable as is.

There is no such thing as a good dipping sauce.

Last edited:

Ninja

Well well well
McDonald's makes some bomb ass chicken nuggets. Dip of choice is fighting the employees for extra ranch and using their blood as the dip.

Wendy's chicken nuggets are amazing dipped in chocolate frosties.

20pc or bust

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Most fast food places have pretty good chicken nuggets, from my experience. I generally only get them if they're part of the value menu or an otherwise cost-effective deal, though.

It's also pretty important that you get a good dipping sauce. Ranch is a pretty safe bet, but there are definitely some places that have sauces that go pretty far above and beyond.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I enjoy placing them firmly between my ass cheeks and by pure force of will sucking them into my anus hands-free.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I love chicken nuggets.

I'll note that in every country I have been to the McDonalds chicken nuggets taste different. I love them in Australia and Japan but in China and Indonesia they are not very good. In Australia I also love me some KFC chicken nuggets. Usually when they have a 24 nuggets for $10 deal I'll grab that. Also this one time in Akihabara I got a 48 pack of nuggets (but I had to share it...)

Dan

I don't think I've ever had a bad tasting chicken nugget before. The only ones I recall not really liking is a certain brands that had terrible tasting batter, and the majority of it was just batter.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I used to only like McDonald's nuggets. After I started working there though I had them so much that my body rejects them when I try to consume them.

I do still enjoy dino nuggets though. I like them with ranch and BBQ.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Haven't eaten McDonald's anything in at least 5 years... Wendy's makes DELICIOUS nuggs. No sauce usually

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom