• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Cheesy Horror SU

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Hey! I have grown incredibly bored, and recently stayed in a creepy cottage that is undoubtedly haunted. In a blog post, Archangel said that I should write a story about it (he may or may not have been kidding). But anyways, I decided to do just that. This will be a story about a group of friends who travel to a mansion and (SHOCKER!) its haunted.

This will be completely idiotic. Again, I'm just bored. I thought it'd be fun to let yall sign up for this story. You can use your own username and tell me a little about what kind of personality you want for them. Or you could make a character with a unique name. Its your choice.

Anyways...thats all I got.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Awesome! I can't wait for it!!!

So, here is my kick-*** character. You can edit anything you want. :nod:

Name: Archie (is called Archangel for a reason, I leave it up to you)
Personality: Brave, acts tough when girls are around, lol, kind, serious, and protective of friends.
Looks: Five-ten in height, 180 lbs of muscle, not fat, athletic type. Has short brown hair with bangs at the front, light skin, brown eyes, and likes to dress in biker gear...you know...leather jacket, denim jeans, black boots, etc. But he is not a punk, lol, nor does he wear fancy chains or collars. He just...likes that clothing. You can mention he has a motorcycle or something, because irl I actually do. ^^

If you need anything else just whistle. :lol:

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
OK, I'll bite. I've never done one of these before, so let me know if it needs to be scaled back or if you'd like clarification on anything.

Name:

Nathaniel (Nate for short)

Physical Description:

• 150cm tall
  • Green, bloodshot eyes
  • Dirty, medium length black hair which hangs straight. No visible part
  • Pale, white complexion from lack of sun
  • Skinny to the point of looking malnourished
  • Ragged, torn, casual clothing with very little attention paid to how he is perceived by others
  • Wears a silver ring on the index finger of his left hand which is a memento from something in his past (I'll leave that detail to you if you wish to include it)

Personality:

He is a mousy, introvert who prefers to observe his world rather than live in it. He never puts forth suggestions but is happy to back something that he has a strong conviction for. When confronted with an unknown element, his gut reaction is to flee but he'll often surprise everyone (including himself) by overcoming his limitations and be the first into the fray.

Last edited:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Hmm...

I'll get in on this, be that girl you sid you wanted. #stalker

Name: Kalia Kingsley, possibly called Tatl becuse she doesn't let her friends get away with anything.
Appearance: Pale, short and squat. Has wavy, frizzy brown hair that's kept back in any and every way possible and greenish eyes hidden behind glasses. Wears jeans and fandom t-shirts, doesn't care a whole bunch about her appearance. Doesn't wear make-up either.
Personality: Generally a kind soul, but doesn't put up with teasing or dishonesty very well. Nervous when it comes to new experiences, but finds a thrill in adventure and will simultaneously be excited and terrified to be in a haunted house. Would probably be a skeptic initially, though.

Think that's enough? I didn't wanna go overboard or anything on this one, since I wanna see how you'd play me. ^^ Hope you like it.

...Oh, and as inconvenient as this might be, could you not ship me with anyone? Kind of in a relationship here, don't wanna offend my bae. :sweat:

DarkAssassinXer

Dweller of the Clockwork
Was about to start writing my SU and then I saw your comment hun ; u ; Thank you..~

But okay here we go! As a favor as well, I'm on the same boat with Tatl. Unless she approves of us being shipped together in this story, no ship for my character.

Name: Rick Anato, mostly nicknamed Xer since his closest friends never stop calling him that.
Appearance: Lightly tanned, about 5' 10" in height. Tends to have short, dark brown hair and likes to wear cosplay glasses with fake lens with brown eyes behind em. Wears jeans and gaming shirts, if not gaming then mostly black shirts. Tends to ignore any rude comments on being a gamer. Always keeps water with him if he needs a quick energy boost.
Personality: Probably one of the most caring people you will ever know. He wants to heal any problem that any person has. However due to his past of being backstabbed and betrayed a lot, he's more quiet nowadays and doesn't have too much courage to talk with others. Through all of that, it takes a lot to cause fear to this guy. He decided to go through this haunted house with his friends because he didn't want to go alone before.
Other: He can blend in to dark places pretty easily and good at sneaking around when need be.

We all good? ^^

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Just an addendum for Dr.: It's your choice whether you want to ship me and Xer, purely your choice. Though he's the only one I'd be OK with being shipped with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom