• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Cheats?

How do you cheat on the game? Are you talking about heavily using walkthroughs or creating a hack? Either way it's not fun so I agree. I don't understand the point of buying a game and not spending any time using your own wits to figure it out. It's boring otherwise.

atompike

On my Zeldathon Quest
I like using a walkthrough the first time and then going back on your own...I don't know that's just me.

Yes, I agree the walkthroughs are fun after the fact because I always miss something and it is fun to find out what someone else discovered.

MW7

Yes, I agree the walkthroughs are fun after the fact because I always miss something and it is fun to find out what someone else discovered.
I bought the collector's edition guide AFTER I beat the game. I use it as a reference book because I'm constantly thinking about the Zelda games and the minor details all run together. I was watching Mases' video walkthrough as well and noticed that the very first puzzle of the Skyview Temple has multiple solutions. Mases suggests to hit the deku baba with a slingshot, run up the wall, kill the deku baba, then hit the switch. I hit the switch with the slingshot by angling around the deku baba. Other people's perspectives are always very interesting to me. I remember little things from way long ago like in my OOT guide, the writer wrote about how the Hover Boots suck because they make every place feel like the Ice Cavern. Stuff like that is very interesting.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
how do you cheat with these new systems anyways?? The last time i used any for of cheats was when i had my n64 and a game shark after i beat oot. and that was because I wanted to see link "fly" lol..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom