• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art ChargewithSword's Variety of Art. Zelda and No.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
This is the art of my Deviantart Account.

This first one is another cover to my fanfiction: Legend of Zelda- The Shade's Mirror (Remind me to get back to that in a while.)

Shade__s_Mirror_Cover_2_by_FireMarioWii.jpg

This art was my experimenting dream. It was my test of my Photoshop prowess and not a single pencil involved. And I must say that I am impressed at what I did here.

The mirror is a different design than my before cover because this mirror looked so mystical and I just couldn't pass it up.

This Art work down below is titled: Great Witch of the Bog.
The_Great_Witch_of_the_Swamp_by_FireMarioWii.jpg

This didn't use photoshop like my last drawing. Instead, this drawing was actually a rough of mine until I decided to digitally trace over it with GIMP. I didn't make the background either. The background was from a photo that I edited to make my own design.

I also have a better version with better lighting, but I'll upload that later when I get the chance.

There is also an intense history behind this drawing but I'd prefer if you commented on my Deviantart account for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom