• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Characters For Hyrule Warriors 2

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
So Hyrule Warriors was such an acclaimed success that there will certainly be a Hyrule Warriors 2. Here's the thing, what characters will be in the second one? They've used many the richest characters from the series and some that weren't quite as rich (Agitha, Wizzro). I feel like many of the most promising characters remaining are from the Capcom games.

I would love to see Veran, Ralph, Onox, Piratians, Subrosians, Din, Nayru, Farore, Blaino (RIGHT???), Maple (seriously?!), Vaati (from Minush Cap, he's made for HW!), swarm of Piccori!!!!!! The insanity has caused me to use six consecutive exclamation points! Capcom has lisenced themselves out for crossovers and such many times, Hyrule Warriors needs Capcom characters.

Which characters do you think belong in HW2? Which ones should be dropped?

They've got a good roster but I reckon these characters would be cool.

Makar
Demise
Scervo
Scrapper
Dampe
Beedle

I dont think there will be a HW2. More likely therell be HWNX with the U&3DS dlc plus its own season pass to squeeze more money out of us.

However, the characters i think HWNX/2 should/could have are;

Veran
Din
Nayru
Makar
Linebeck
Onox
Renado
Yeta/Yeto
Irene/Maple
Captain Keeta
Vaati

Demise and Scervo and Groose too i guess, though id never play as them.

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
So Hyrule Warriors was such an acclaimed success that there will certainly be a Hyrule Warriors 2. Here's the thing, what characters will be in the second one? They've used many the richest characters from the series and some that weren't quite as rich (Agitha, Wizzro). I feel like many of the most promising characters remaining are from the Capcom games.

I would love to see Veran, Ralph, Onox, Piratians, Subrosians, Din, Nayru, Farore, Blaino (RIGHT???), Maple (seriously?!), Vaati (from Minush Cap, he's made for HW!), swarm of Piccori!!!!!! The insanity has caused me to use six consecutive exclamation points! Capcom has lisenced themselves out for crossovers and such many times, Hyrule Warriors needs Capcom characters.

Which characters do you think belong in HW2? Which ones should be dropped?

Maybe whoever the voice is from BotW could be a character. Hence not knowing who it is

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
I dont think there will be a HW2. More likely therell be HWNX with the U&3DS dlc plus its own season pass to squeeze more money out of us.

However, the characters i think HWNX/2 should/could have are;

Veran
Din
Nayru
Makar
Linebeck
Onox
Renado
Yeta/Yeto
Irene/Maple
Captain Keeta
Vaati

Demise and Scervo and Groose too i guess, though id never play as them.

I can only assume a second HW would be in the NX. However, after the success of HW, it makes buisiness sense to brand it as a sequel. In that way, people who bought the first or Legends and were pleased, will buy the sequel as it promises an expansion in what they liked about the original. People who didn't buy the 3DS or WiiU (I hear there are several of them) but did buy the NX (there will likely be greater sales than the WiiU) will be more likely to buy a sequel to a game with a fine pedigree.

Demise is a shoo-in for the next game. A totem would be awesome, reminds me of an idea I had back when the DLC for HW began releasing. Link needs the Four Sword as a weapon. Would be so awesome!

Spamomanospam

Captain Kick-ass
I want to see more strange side characters that nobody ever expected to fight. They always make the coolest characters, I think, proven by the epicness of Marin, Agitha and Medli. So great character possibilities would be Mutoh, Malo (He attacks with high prices), Maple (a lot of M names apparently), Malon, Running Man, Kafei, and the Happy Mask Salesman. I'm sure any of these would make a wacky and awesome addition.

Vaati Vaati Vaati Vaati Vaati! He was in multiple games, he's got multiple forms to draw from (Hylian-looking and monster), he's got the magic cap, the wind/darkness motif, and plenty of personality. It wouldn't be hard to draw a move set and style for him.

The only character I think isn't a good idea is the Happy Mask Salesman. Yeah, he's really cool, but a big part of why he's cool is because he's so mysterious. He's SOMETHING special, but we don't know what, and I worry that making him a warrior would take away some of his mystique. Plus, the idea of the grinning, hands rubbing man actively dashing around smashing things feels wrong. Out of his element, you know?

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
I would totally play the Happy Mask Entity but he would feel very out of place. Then again, Agitha and Marin felt that way to me too and I'm okay with them being on the roster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom