• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Character Expectations for Smash Bros. 4

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
Palutena, Medusa, and Non-Specific Action Figure. That will make me happy.

Who do you expect to see in Smash Bros. 4? And who else has a good chance?

First off, we can expect around 35 characters, quoting Sakurai himself. To me, Smash Bros represents Nintendo's most popular series's characters fighting it out. Unfortunately, since it's developed in Japan, whatever's popular there seems to be the mold. This means we're more likely to see Meta Knight return then have a playable Ridley. In that sense, my list goes as following:

Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Yoshi, Wario; Link, Zelda/Sheik (smash could be turning into Hylia), Ghirahim; Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Zoroark; Pit/Dark Pit, Hades...

Donkey Kong, Captain Falcon (Smash Bros staple,) Mr. Game & Watch; Samus, maybe another character (depending on the next Metroid); Fox McCloud; Ness/Some new psychic character; Olimar (coinciding w/ the release of Pikmin 3); Kirby, Meta Knight, King DDD/ new kirby character; Marth and Ike.

As for my posibble list:

Ganondorf, Ice Climbers, Lucas, Mewtwo (the ULTIMATE pokemon,) SS Impa, Toon Link, Lucario, Zoroark, Pokemon Trainer, Roy, Dr. Mario, ROB, and some others (I'll update later.)

Guest(s)!!

Ezio, Solid Snake (or Big Boss,) Viewtiful Joe

Who do you think'll be in it?

As much as I love AC2, ACB, and ACR, I don't think that Ezio will make an appearance. They might put Connor (the new assassin) in though, but I highly doubt it.

Dan

Bomberman - because he's sexy and he knows it. He would fit right in.
Mario strikers peach - She wasn't bad in that outfit. ;p
Nareky - A scottish fighter would be awesome
Laz - I think laz would be best suited as a final boss duel to be waaaaay overpowered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom