• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Character creation

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
When you create a character do you try and make it as close to real life you as possible or do you just go with a random...

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I always base my characters on my ocs as much as possible. Azure is usually my first choice, but other ocs like Silvia, Aoife, and sometimes Korra are ones I prefer to make, as well. If I can't make any of them, I get extremely frustrated. Enough that it negatively affects my enjoyment of the game.

I rarely base any player character on my own visage, but whenever I do, I never bother with anything more than a crude likeness.

Like Azure, I usually prefer just basing it own OCs.

Completely random.

I let the moment decide what my character looks like. Sometimes it backfires & I make really stupid looking characters but depending on the game it can make it more enjoyable.

Rarely if ever go with myself. I'm on my own adventure IRL, if I'm playing a game it's for someone else's adventure

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I almost always try to make them hit a few basic staples to match my look. They always have blonde hair and brown eyes, and if I am able to choose like a clothing color I try to make blue a central theme because I normally wear blue. Of course, I make characters way cooler looking than I am, but typically I want to be able to imagine myself in the character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom