• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Character Battle Thread

Kirino

Tatakae
Welcome to the Character battle thread! Here's how it works. I pick 2 characters,and you vote for who you think would win in a fight. After a character gets 5 votes, I tally up the votes and see who the winner is. I will edit this post to show the winning characters. After a bunch of character battles, the winners will fight against each other in a tournament. Here's the first battle: Luigi vs. Donkey Kong.

Winners:
Luigi
Sonic

Last edited:

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Luigi because donkey kong would throw barrels and luigi would use a rainbow star and kill him :P

Nicole

luke is my wife
Sonic for su- *gets mauled by everyone*.... In all seriousness, eh, I just like Sonic better. He's blue.

Kirino

Tatakae
Remember though, people can use their skills from every game they're in. That includes Mario's power-ups. I'm sorta rooting for Mario, because I think a duel between him and Luigi would be epic.

Kirino

Tatakae
Looks like Sonic wins. Onto the next battle.Jr. Troopa vs. Bowser Jr. If you don't know who Jr.Troopa is, search him up on super mario wiki. I personally think Jr. Troopa would win, since he has a spike on his head, can fly, and can use magic. And he beat up the koopa bros in one second. Though Bowser Jr can summon shadow Mario.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom