• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i didn't receive any sort of notification, sounds like you got redirected

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
my top choice is neon still but if two other players don't want to go down that route then i'm willing to give minish's theory a shot. I don't know how she expects it to end the game when we currently have two deaths a night and not one, but its not like i have a better idea.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Yeah, it's the target that can be changed based on chance, not the knowledge. I believe that's partially how it worked in the past from what you've said - the difference is that the knowledge is correct rather than suspect as it was in previous games.

Okay yeah this could possibly explain the previous night. If you had the possibility of hitting someone else.

I mean, it's possible that my role might have some other effect that I just don't know. I suppose I'd be okay with dying if it means that town wins.

Thing is though, my knowledge is that you are like 95% scum from targeting you. At least you were. Apparently "something was wrong" with that check, but I'm still suspect especially because you were "not exactly town" per Alana. So I really don't know if I can buy this.

Like DW said, Alana claimed I wasn't exactly town because my flip was a different color green than the others. So she didn't have mech reason to believe that, just thread reasons. But why wouldn't you just get a normal red check on me if I were actually scum, and I flip red? Instead you get a weird result and I flip green? That should lend some credence to my theory that things aren't what they seem.

Also, as pointed out I cannot be the second kill last night as I was out of the game and considered dead. So regardless of if you think I was scum, there is someone else keeping the game going.

Alana described Minish as "not exactly town" I think because of her different coloured green flip. (Note that in discussing this with alana I had not realized Minish flipped differently, but this is somewhat irrelevant.) I think if Minish was a threat keeping the game going then it would've ended when she died initially, so I don't think she can be considered actual scum. That said. She's probably not town based on the flip, so I guess question her motives on this might be worth doing.

@Morbid Minish What do you need to do to win the game?

Hmm, I'm not sure how much I can claim with this. I win with town. I win with scum. I win with everyone. Is that good enough?

Yeah, I still have my ability. If killing Caps doesn't end the game here I'm not sure who I'd use it on.

If killing Caps doesn't end the game and you all think I pulled one over on you then shoot me. I'm fine with it. If you think I was just misguided, then you have a 50/50 between Rag and Hapi.

Is this who you targeted? Because if your an inventor role it'd have been me I think? I revived using a one-shot ability someone gave me.

Yeah this is what I thought happened? Which I was going to say should town clear Hapi to you because why would she give you an item the same night she killed you?

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
It appears I'm being bartended despite like no longer being informed such is happening.

Okay yeah this could possibly explain the previous night. If you had the possibility of hitting someone else.

Like DW said, Alana claimed I wasn't exactly town because my flip was a different color green than the others. So she didn't have mech reason to believe that, just thread reasons. But why wouldn't you just get a normal red check on me if I were actually scum, and I flip red? Instead you get a weird result and I flip green? That should lend some credence to my theory that things aren't what they seem.

Also, as pointed out I cannot be the second kill last night as I was out of the game and considered dead. So regardless of if you think I was scum, there is someone else keeping the game going.

Hmm, I'm not sure how much I can claim with this. I win with town. I win with scum. I win with everyone. Is that good enough?

If killing Caps doesn't end the game and you all think I pulled one over on you then shoot me. I'm fine with it. If you think I was just misguided, then you have a 50/50 between Rag and Hapi.

Yeah this is what I thought happened? Which I was going to say should town clear Hapi to you because why would she give you an item the same night she killed you?

I didn't realize she'd claimed an Inventor role prior to you pointing that out; I'd previously thought it might've come from alana since I also got a message about her having visited me.

I don't think I'd use it on you simply because you've spent a whole cycle dead so if your death ends the game that should've happened already; but I'm undecided as to whether Rag or Hapi would be the better shot at the moment.

my top choice is neon still but if two other players don't want to go down that route then i'm willing to give minish's theory a shot. I don't know how she expects it to end the game when we currently have two deaths a night and not one, but its not like i have a better idea.
Since one of the kills each night seems to have come from town who does not seemingly need to die to end the game, I think its reasonably probable that we only need to kill one specific person.

I'm feeling good enough with Minish's response that I'm willing to go along with her Caps push.
Vote: TheCapsFan

Ragnarokio

I don't think you're right and its feasible the game will end if we mislynch here but there doesn't seem to be sufficient interest in neon so i'll go with caps.

Vote: Caps

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom