• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VI: REVENGE OF THE BUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away...
CHAOS
MAFIA

EPISODE SIX
REVENGE OF THE BUCK
Ten Strangers Entered the Mansion so many have before. the floors cleaned, the walls polished. and every pock mark from drills and gunshots has been patched up. The Dinner Party to End All Dinner Parties

The Host, Senator Storm, shows you all to your chairs and begans to regail you of a conspiracy to assassinate him that he has rooted out, and knows that some if not all of you have been listed as suspects. All of a sudden, the Lights go out, and when they turn on, Senator Storm's Body is strewn across the table, his heart stabbed through with a Lightsaber. The doors and windows are locked, and it has been decided amongst you that you must decipher who killed Senator Storm.....

RULES
  • Yes, There are Rules. Sue Me
  • DO NOT communicate outside the Thread unless your roles allows this, even after your Death
  • DO NOT Name Claim. nobody cares if youre Bones McCoy or Captain Jack Harkness
  • DO NOT Role Claim. we have 10 people. I want to savor this. this rule is case by case basis, and is normally ignored. you can say what type of role you have, but you can not outright state " I am the Pumpkin That Shoots Lasers Out Of It's Ass"
  • If you are dead, you are allowed a sendoff post, but after that, refrain from posting here. saves people from voting up Ghosts
  • Votes must be Bolded like so <Vote:BigOcto>
  • the game is allowed 1 (1) vote Extension per 2 Game Days
  • No Lynch is not an option :devil:
  • Do Not Edit or Remove Posts
  • Your Role PM is not Evidence of your Innocence, it's a secret to Everybody. this is your warning
  • Days will Consist of 72 Hours, Nights Will Consist of 24 Hours
  • DO NOT Reveal Outside Information
  • The Player with the Most Votes by the end of the Day will be Lynched
  • If there is a Tie, there will be a Coin Toss to determine who dies
  • Players Can Not Die by a Single Vote, unless the living Players is Half The Starting Number
  • DO NOT post during the Night Period
  • Try to Post at Least 3 times a day.... I dont think WE Have any Lurkers, but still.
THE LIVING
KillJoy
Kirino
Mez
Minish
Namira
Pen
Rag
Rubik
SMS
Zinger

Day One Begins. Day One Will end December 3rd at 6PM Eastern Time

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Oh My

i don't expect to be alive long

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
tenor.gif

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Oh My God

UPDATE
At The Dinner someone slipped a Grenade into Zinger's Pocket, causing him to Explode

THE LIVING
KillJoy
Kirino
Mez
Minish
Namira
Pen
Rag
Rubik
SMS

THE DEAD
Zinger