• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Changing Link's Attire

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Link for the most part is always the boy who dons the famous green garbs, with slight changes here and there is main attire has never really changed. We have seen Link in some alternate gear from time to time, usually in prologues or other unlockable garbs throughout the game.

Point stays the same though, Link's main attire is usually constant, however how about if we where to change this? If you could change Link's attire either from now on or maybe just a one of game, what alternate attire/colour what would you chose and why?

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
I would give Link a shiny silver tunic.hat combo.
He'd have a Master Sword that's blade was continuously on fire.
His shield would be the triangle-shaped, and it would be decorated as a shining golden Triforce.
His earrings would be shining golden; a nice contrast to the silver clothes.
His pants could remain white; as in OoT.
The boots would be none-other than the Hover Boots. They would be altered to have a larger and more pronounced golden part. The tops of the boots (the plain part basically) would be silver.
The scabbard for the Master Sword would be a shiny gold.
In short. Ultra-Link for the final most epic boss battle ever. Maybe it would set in the clouds Final Fantasy style? Anyway, it would be Link's ultimate form.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I don't think they should really change his outfit too much. I liked what Twilight Princess did and made it more realistic, with chainmail underneath and stuff, so little tweaks like that. But, it's just such a staple now; like in Twilight Princess when we finally did first get the outfit, I just smiled! It's Link. :D So, I'd like them to change it up a little bit, depending on where the game is set and the like, but, the entire outfit itself I'd rather stay in the same vein as it always has.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Just a new color palette. Tired of seeing green all day long; let us see whites, blacks, blues, reds, and more.

HylianHero

Gardener of Elysium
I would give Link a shiny silver tunic.hat combo.
He'd have a Master Sword that's blade was continuously on fire.
His shield would be the triangle-shaped, and it would be decorated as a shining golden Triforce.
His earrings would be shining golden; a nice contrast to the silver clothes.
His pants could remain white; as in OoT.
The boots would be none-other than the Hover Boots. They would be altered to have a larger and more pronounced golden part. The tops of the boots (the plain part basically) would be silver.
The scabbard for the Master Sword would be a shiny gold.
In short. Ultra-Link for the final most epic boss battle ever. Maybe it would set in the clouds Final Fantasy style? Anyway, it would be Link's ultimate form.

lol YES!

I dunno, never had a problem with Link's garb and everytime a game has let me play in different garb i've refused. (Unless it was WW and he did the quest in hi pyjamas)
I like Link's garb, instead of changing it wholesale i think nintendo could be braver with it and mix it up and be a bit more daring with its design, we've all see the 'Hylian Creed' picture of Link in an Ezio type garb, Nintendo shouldn't be afraid to play with Link's tunic.

Big Octo

=^)
If I could change Link's attire, I'd have him wear...
  • A suit of steel or iron armor
  • A suit of leather armor
  • Long johns
  • His tunic on backwards and/or inside-out
  • A Morphsuit
  • A tuxedo
  • Leg warmers (like the Stalfos in Ocarina of Time)
  • A green T-shirt, overalls, brown shoes, white gloves, and a green hat with an 'L' on it

Link will be looking fine with any of the above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom