• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MM-3DS Changes You Want To See In Majora's Mask 3D

Arkanite Kae

Regal Beast Kikato
I was just thinking, I want to see what Kafei looks like pre-curse. Maybe give us a cut-scene of him and Anju together before Skull Kid changed him.

Zeldacenter

Playing Zelda since 5
I would really like it to be as hard for others as it was for me it wouldn't be the same if it wasn't as hard, and when Sheikah stones were a thing I was like really now the game is easier?

I have no idea why but I just hate the idea of the game getting easier.

• Additional Owl Statues as someone already mentioned
  • I'm interested to see what the two added Fishing Holes will add to the game
  • The addition of a Master Quest (maybe involving more/different masks to collect? along with redesigned dungeons)
  • I didn't care for the Sheikah Stones in OoT 3D, so I'm not concerned with whether or not they make an appearance in MM 3D
I think that keeping MM's difficulty level the same or making the game more difficult would be essential. I enjoy the challenge of the in-game timer and only being able to fast-forward to 6:00 AM or PM. These additions to original game should be done in a manner that doesn't lower the difficulty and challenge of the game.

Am I the only one who thinks that Majora's Mask doesn't need to be remade. When I saw the trailer I was like eh whatever. I'll still buy it when it comes out because it's my favorite game of all time. I think the original N64 version is perfect and still looks good today. I don't think it should be changed at all.

Actually there is one thing I would change. When you die and don't have any faeries left they should show the moon crashing into Termina since Link is the only way that Termina can be saved.

Last edited:
^ Kinda aggree with you, played through it on my N64 in December, and i holds up. Then again, i would like to take it out when i travel, so even if it had just beem a normal port..i would still buy it.

That said, when we are on the subject of changes i want. Would be cool if they added an alternate ending, where Link gets possessed by the mask. Would NEVER happen though, but i love stuff like that lol (would probably mess too much with the "timeline")

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
  • Additional Owl Statues as someone already mentioned
  • I'm interested to see what the two added Fishing Holes will add to the game
  • The addition of a Master Quest (maybe involving more/different masks to collect? along with redesigned dungeons)
  • I didn't care for the Sheikah Stones in OoT 3D, so I'm not concerned with whether or not they make an appearance in MM 3D
I think that keeping MM's difficulty level the same or making the game more difficult would be essential. I enjoy the challenge of the in-game timer and only being able to fast-forward to 6:00 AM or PM. These additions to original game should be done in a manner that doesn't lower the difficulty and challenge of the game.

I would love for a MQ version of Termina, i can imagine the difficulty ramping into insanity lengths would make a three heart run fun again.

JMAN86X

THE LEADER OF THE TRIADICFORCES
That is a good question on what improvements could be made in majors mask 3ds that varies from each person. Hmmm the only thing I can think of for improvements on the game would be a better AI for enemies and boss fights

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom