• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Chances That SS Will Be Ranked #1 of All Time?

Chances SS will be the #1 ranked game of all time?

• 0% - There is no chance that SS will be #1...ain't no way, ain't now how

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-10% - It's possible, but highly, highly unlikely

• 10-25% - There's a chance, but I would bet against it

• 25-40% - If they pull everything off perfectly, it stands a good chance. It could really happen

• 40-60% - It's about 50-50...it looks like it could challenge for the crown, could go either way

• 60-75% - There is a solid chance. It's probable; more likely than not

• 75-90% - SS should be the highest ranked game of all time. I am expecting it will be

• 90-99% - It's looking like a shoe-in. I would be shocked if this did not take the #1 spot

• 100% - Are you kidding me? This is clearly going to be the most epic, awesome, glorious game ever!

• Total voters

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
SS could easily become the next highest rated game by Nintendo, it has tons of potential and can stand up to newcomers like SMG2 because it is an even newer game. I think it has been in development for so long that if it doesn't usurp OoT as the best rated game I will be suprised. So far (in my mind) this game is shaping up to be one of the biggest Zelda adventures ever, it will feel and look bigger than TP and the new combat controls should be a big hit. Although I don't really care about ratings, they don't give credit to some of the hidden gems out there, but they do help to increase sales so i guess ratings aren't totally useless.

lilwilly

Swordless Link
When I looked at the demos, I just think they went a little to far with the motion of the sword so it probably ruin it for the most part. ya'know?

T

Tdwprocks

Well, personally if they pull off a really amazing storyline, and this Wii motion plus provides some sweet gameplay it has a good chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom