• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Champions Ballad Tips?

Are there any good strategies for the Champions Ballad. I can't find a good way to approach groups of enemies.

Spirit

ZD Legend
During the Obliterator section?

Just attack from a distance with your bow and bombs use stasis on stronger enemies and bomb arrows etc.

Just be careful. Don't bother going in close because you'll die.

Azure Sage

Spread Smiles!
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
It's kind of like the Trial of the Sword in that you have to take your time and think strategically, however the main difference here is that you have access to most of your arsenal. If you can stay at a comfortable distance and take enemies down one at a time, you'll do fine.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
ZD Legend
If you are doing the obliterator challenges, stack up on stamina foods and do glide by bomb arrows, work on getting a 5 shot bow from the strongest lynels for add explosivity.

Make use of items such as majora's mask which can let you get in to the camps and get the lay of the enemies even stealth armor can help you in escaping or sneaking in and stealthstriking, Stasis can be use to show if any sentries are about if they are stasis them then shoot them in the head.

As far as dealing with groups of multiple enemies, my advice is not too. Getting outnumbered was responsible for practically all of my gameovers during this section. Make use of ranged weapons and the environment to separate enemies or pick them off one by one. Only engage with the obliterator in a 1 on 1 situation.

Disengage as soon as you're getting ganged up on and return again when it's settled and you've had chance to scout it out a little.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom