• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Celeboy's Art Gallery!

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Woooooooooooooooooooah.
Not been around here for a couple of years xD Anyhow, I got more art to add, I got a tablet and have done stuff!
Btw, the quality on this post isn't brilliant, so I've put links to my tumblr posts so you can see them in all their glory! Make sure to check them out!

First up:
The enforcer.jpg
The Enforcer
Link
This dude is a character from Risk of Rain, a very good game! It was rather tough to draw because of people, but I eventually got there xD

Secondly:
Ponka.jpg
Ponka Poo from MLP.
Link
I was having a bad day, drawing this cheered me up. It didn't take too long, but it turned out decent enough :)

Third:
Feb3rd.jpg
February,
Link
I did this for my mum's birthday. It's good and I like it.

POKÉMON TIME!!!
Diancie.jpg
Diancie!
Link
I used the same crystal texture thing for her butt. And gave her boobs. Idk, it just felt right.

Goomy.jpg
Goomy and Joltik!
Link
Done a while before X and Y came out, when Goomy was shown. I did this on a friend's iPad one lunchtime at school.

Can't attach any more files, so I'll post the next (and personally my best) piece separately :)

And here is my fave!
Willyoubemymum.jpg
Will you be my mother?
Zelda
This took ages to paint, but I really enjoyed it! I'm so pleased with how it turned out and a few people really liked it :D

Last edited:

Fig

The Altruist
Your artwork is very colorful and vivid! I'm loving what I'm seeing and I do hope that you continue to make more art real soon! Keep up the great and talented work! :yes:

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Another! I'm churning them out!!!
Well, I'm trying to anyway.
Sissel.jpg
Sissel from ghost trick, idk if anyone has played it, but it's a beautiful, amazing game!!!
Zoom link and whatnot

Also, thanks for all the kind words! I really appreciate it!

Fig

The Altruist
Keep up the great job Celeboy! Your artwork is really enjoyable and has a unique style! Hopefully you will upload more artwork as time continues to move on. It's great to see you improve over the course of a few days and I do hope that you only keep improving! :yes:

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Aww, you guys make me blush :rolleyes: Luckily for me, it's the summer holidays so I'm planning on doing lots of stuff! Watch this space!

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
BurningWitness.jpg
The Burning Witness
It's an item from Risk of Rain (I brilliant game, go buy it). Trying out colouring with airbrush because I can. :)
Shlink

Fig

The Altruist
This creature kind of reminds of a combination between Flamer and Dark Matter from the Kirby series. It looks really nice and the game that you stated above sounds very interesting. Keep up the great work in your art as it really looks nice! :yes:

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I have a new one!!! It's a pokedex challenge where you make variations of pokemon!
I chose Hoenn for my studies and here are my first three, done in a line art/cell shading (just trying it out)
Treeko.jpg
Link
I like how it came out, Torchic next :)
Click the link, it looks so much better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom