• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Celeboy's Art Gallery!

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Hiya everyone! I kinda disappeared from ZD for a while, but I'm back!

Anyway, on topic, I've been having fun with "Colors! 3D" and I wanted to show some of my work to everyone here, because it doesn't get the appreciation I think it deserves on the Colors! gallery (which mainly consists of people who've traced things or Pony comic strips) and people here are willing to give constructive criticism instead of "HEY! Check out my gallery:)". Which I hate.
Click on the thumbnails to zoom.

So, first up is my picture of a Chibi Lagiacrus from Monster Hunter Tri. He is one of my favourite monsters to fight and, even though he looks AWESOME, I wanted to immortalise him in cuteness. (>w<) Anyway, this took me 2hours and 5 minutes to complete, but I think it was worth it.
Chibi Lagiacrus.jpg

Next up, I picture of my house. I'm not too good at still life, but I think it turned out pretty well. This was 2.5 hours to finish and was done in the few shreds of sunlight England has received this holiday...
The Chapel on the Tor.jpg

Find my profile on the Colors! website under the name Agent Nos.
More coming soon, and later, I may start taking requests! :)

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
These look very good! Chibi Lagiacrus, eh? I still haven't beaten that beastie in my copy of Tri. >.< It looks very good. I especially like how you did the scales, and the background looks nice too! The second one is also very good! I'm not exactly an expert of still life either, but you did a very good job. Keep up the great work!

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
These are fantastic, you did an excellent job! I adore the both of them, especially the first one. The second one is absolutely beautiful, and may I say, you live in a gorgeous home from what I can see. ;)

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
New painting!!!

I did this in about 40 minutes. It's not too extravagant, but I had the idea and just let my stylus loose!
Creeper.jpg
It's a creeper from minecraft if you can't tell!

P.S. thanks for the praise! I really appreciate it!

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I was meaning to upload another, but I'm a bit busy with school.
I finished this a while ago, and it is one of my favourite pieces!
The Great Wave-maker.jpg
I enjoyed painting this. I took 3.5 hours to complete it, but I saved one without Kyogre if you want to see it.
I'm planning on making one for Rayquaza (In the form of a George and the Dragon painting, and one for Groudon, but I don't know what style I'll do for him.)

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Thanks, guys! I'm going to start working on the next one soon, but I'm doing my blackbelt grading for taekwondo at the moment. I'll post it as soon as I'm done. :)

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Finished my next one! Spiritomb! I tried something different on this one. It originally was meant to be a ghastly, but I noticed a thing that looked like an eye so I turned it into this! Hope you like it!
Spiritomb.jpg
Like I said, something different from my normal style. I think it turned out OK.

If you want to post your ideas of what I could draw next I'd be very greatful! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom