• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Cave of Ordeal's

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I certainly didn't think it was over challening, just the length of it makes it a tad difficult. If you stock up on fairies and such, it's not too bad

K

kekee

so I ever did find the cave in one game.
just how many games is it really in?

i'm kinda sad they don't tell you what floor you're on. i would lose track after being killed by darknuts. haha!
i loved the cave of ordeals though. skyward sword lacked some challenge. the thunder dragon thing doesn't really count... kinda.

It is hard, and I quite enjoyed it for that. Facint the multiple enemies and Darknuts in a small room can be very demanding. I personally try to have as much potions and I equip the Magic Armour when I face the toughest floors. Also I really try no to catch the attention of all the Darknuts at once. It becomes crazy when all try to attack you simultaneously. So I prefer to keep myself on a corner while I deal with one at a time.

I wished they had brought this concept back to Skyward Sword. That would have been interesting and cool. I hope they keep bringin the Cave of Ordeals to future games. It is always nice to have some challenge.

Groose

Groosenator
I remember I ran out of arrows or something and it took me another half hour to figure out what do do without them haha

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I didn't die on it, but I do think that it was challenging. I had 20 hearts, no potions and the biggest quiver and bomb bag at stuff and I never used the magic armor.

O

ocarina of link

i found it very challenging but i didt have magic amour and in my most recent run of it i died on the 38th floor

Nothing made me madder than getting to the 49th floor and dying then when I made it through the second time I found out it was like the last floor. I couldn't believe I died on that floor.

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
The Cave of Ordeals were never too hard for me. The first go through, I used everything so carefully. I spent 10 minutes with the Gale Boomerang trying to bring Keese up to me, when I was on the higher ledge.

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
I found the cave of Ordeals to be the hardest thing I have faced in any Zelda game. I would always die when I faced the room with 3 Darknuts. You have to be really good to beat it with any fairies and bombs left. I finally beat it with like half of my last deal of health left, and like 20 bombs left. Arrows, the gale boomerang, and the clawshots help a lot. It kinda sucks that the end reward isn't that big, but it is fun to go through and see how quick you can do it without using that much health or disposable items.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom