• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Cave of Ordeal's

the first time I ever went into the cave of ordeals I died somewhere between floors 40 and 50.
however, the second round I finally beat it with barely anything left. maybe like half a heart.

now I can do it so fricken easily. xD

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
The cave of ordeals is the only reason why I havent 100%ed TP yet. I could never beat a single Darknut without geting hurt a lot. But THREE Darknuts at the same time... 0_0

GoldenGengle64

A v ^ A v ^
If we're speaking of the Twilight Princess Cave of Ordeals, I beat that one with a quarter of a heart left and the magic armor equipped. As for the Wind Waker cave... well, I still haven't beat it, despite beating the game. It was at the point where the floors are filled with swarms of enemies, or combos of hard ones. Is that around the 49th floor?

I dont remember if I finished it or not to tell you the truth. One day I started to with the intention of finishing it but did I actually... I dont remember. I remember finishing the boss battles on skyward sword though and got the nice prize at the end.

anyway cave of ordeals is fun but wish you could stop half way through. find it long to beat in one sitting

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
It's not TOO difficult, but it's refreshingly challenging compared to the rest of Twilight Princess. I've gone through it many times, and I almost made it through with only three hearts. (ALMOST. ...stupid Darknuts...)

You just need to make sure you bring fairies, maybe your bottle of fairy tears from Jovani if you saved it, potions, and the like. I never use Magic Armor, but it would probably be helpful if you had lots of money.

And then, if you still can't do it, there's a glitch on the Wii version that pretty much lets you skip all the battles if you put out the torches with the Gale Boomerang. And there's also the infinite bombs and arrows glitch if you tend to run out of those.

But, like I said, I do enjoy Cave of Ordeals and take it as a wonderful challenge. I'm in no way stating that it's easy. XD

I feels like those games where they give u a boss that's harder than the final boss, and the cave of rodeals allowed me to fin a variety of ways to kill enemies.
1. Hit darknut with sword, immediately shield bash, then use the helm slitter ;)
2. If u drop a bombling towards lizalfos wearing the freakin metal armour (or any lizalfo) they'll stop running towards u and look at it until it explodes BOOOM!!!
AND 3. It lets me utilize midna's energy field attack more effectively in mobs.

If u do not know what bomblings r, it's those spider bombs u get from the bomb shop in kakariko village

I played through the Cave of Ordeals all fair and square, but when I told by brother about the torch cheat he just did the whole thing that way. Super lame. :P

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
It was really a great addition to the game. Slightly challenging, but not enough to cause hair ripping out, which in my mind is the perfect type of difficulty.

The most challenging battles for me were the one's with darknuts. The one with a darknut and the two dragons, especially.

at first i got in the first time i git to the gerudo desserti didnt even need the fairy to tell me to go back if i did not have the spiner for i had died way before, and now that i have all hearts and infinite rupees thanks to giovanie its quite challenging

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom