• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Cave in the desert from TP

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Ninja Boi

Is there any tips I could get for beating the cave in the desert in TP? Besides haveing max rubys for majic armor, or lots of faries, or being really good at zelda. lol

MajoraKing12

Perfect Harmony
???

Do you mean the cave where you have to defeat alot of enmies?? Because when I was at my friends house, He toke me there and I got pretty far but then I got bored.

N

Ninja Boi

Do you mean the cave where you have to defeat alot of enmies?? Because when I was at my friends house, He toke me there and I got pretty far but then I got bored.

the cave of ordials... thats what its called. or however its spelled.

linkman8

True and Noble
Yeah, it's called the Cave of Ordeals. I would recommend you get all of the items in the game first, (since it's practically required), and you should stock up on fairies and potions before going. Also, if you have the Magic Armor and a lot of rupees, wear it during the particularly hard levels, but if you lose too many rupees, take it off.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I have beat that before. I had fairies, and a bunch of rupees to activate and use this special armor that uses rupees instead of lives when fighting the harder enemies.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
The Magic Armor helps a lot, and it can be purchased in the Hyrule Castle Town Malo Mart, also, as people said above Bottled Fairies also help alot.
Also, try using more effective weapons, and, in some rooms, it is possible to snipe the enemies from above with the bow and arrows

bellum

Gamer since age 2
Well, I've beat the Cave of Ordeals, 4 times(2 second runs on 2 different files), and it's really not that hard 'till you get to the 2nd run. Well, a tip, is, if you're running out of rupees, after you beat the darknuts on floor 39, turn into wolf link, turn your senses on and dig in the dig spot. There will be a silver(200) rupees there. Other than that, just use the backslice a lot, be prepared with Magic Armor, and at least 600 rupees. I know also, 'tis a big pain to go through there, and the reward isn't very rewarding, but it is something you can do when you've got nothing else to do in Twilight Princess.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
I've beaten the cave without the armor, it just occured to me that I could have used it. If for some reason you decide to use health instead of rupees, try to get as much gold chuchu juice as possible. Gold juice restores your health completely. On one floor close to the bottom, not sure which, there is actually a gold chuchu, but you have to defeat it and collect the juice quickly or the other chuchus will combine with it and it will be lost forever.
Say hi to the Great Fairy for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom