• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

CAUTION SPOILERS!! Infinity War Discussion Thread

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
To make that movie truly great, that many characters had to die. Movies can't be certain that the heroes win and all come out alive

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
And freaken starlord has to ruin the one chance they could defeat thanos and I love guardians of the galaxy, it’s my favorite movie and I feel like sense the avengers had different directors then the guardian movie, I feel like starlord was acting a little bit different.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
And freaken starlord has to ruin the one chance they could defeat thanos and I love guardians of the galaxy, it’s my favorite movie and I feel like sense the avengers had different directors then the guardian movie, I feel like starlord was acting a little bit different.
Keep in mind, Strange said he saw only one way to win, and when he gave up the Stone, he said it was the "only way."

With that said, Star-Lord was still acting like a damn fool.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I think that star lord was a lot more emotional in this movie but its not necessarily out of character for him, look at his behavior in GOTG2

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
The deaths in this movie only will matter if they stay dead in the next one or if some of our favorite heroes have to make the ultimate sacrifice to bring them back. I really hope they don't **** this up in the next movie.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I need to see it again. I saw it last month but there is so much to take in. Great movie though, probably the biggest movie anticipated for in a long time. I'd even say it's the movie of the decade.

Anyway, yeah the ending was insane. The two biggest hits on the audience, Groot disappearing, and Spiderman. People were like, "NO!" Obviously they aren't gone for good as there are confirmed sequels for certain characters. And if one read the comic the film is based upon they already saw that coming anyway, and know it won't be permanent. I wonder if the death of all the Asgardians will be though? And if Loki is really dead for good.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom