• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

CAUTION SPOILERS!! Infinity War Discussion Thread

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Once again, SPOILERS! Read at your own risk.

Infinity war came out this past week and was probably one of the most shocking cliffhangers of our time. It left me speechless while the rest of the audience was vocally lamenting during the credit roll. Discuss.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
90% of those characters are coming back. It would be corporate suicide for them to kill off Black Panther, Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, and most of the Guardians for good.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Yeah, any character that was killed at the very end is certainly coming back. Especially when most of those characters already have confirmed sequels or are expected to get a sequel.

I'm also willing to bet that Gamora is going to come back. I read somewhere that she could possibly be within the Soul Stone, which would make sense. It felt like an abrupt ending to her character, and given the ending where Thanos spoke to her as a child, expect to see her return.

I think this was an awesome movie and give credit to the movie in developing Thanos. I thought that his motives made sense and you actually understood where he was coming from. I was concerned that a ridiculous character who wants to destroy half the world would be super flat (especially given Marvel's history of underdeveloped villains). But Thanos worked and I liked it.

That last shot of Thanos watching the sunset was a beautiful moment. Probably one of my favorite shots in all of the MCU.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I am gonna put down a theory of mine about the next movie after seeing the film yesterday.

I found it interesting that the only members of the Avengers that weren't killed were the original ones (Iron-Man, Captain America, Hulk, Thor, Black Widow, and I assume Hawkeye even though he wasn't shown in the film at all as far as I remember). The only exception to this is Rocket but he was the only Guardian left alive. I don't really think he was an Avenger. I feel like the next movie will be the original members fighting against Thanos to get the gauntlet and bring everyone back. I think this was the only outcome that Strange saw that resulted in them winning which is why he gave up the Time Stone even though he told Tony that he would let any of them die to protect it.

My mom also pointed out that the Hulk may know something which is why he's not coming out anymore. This seems like a stretch though because I just feel like he's being stubborn and doesn't want to come out because he got his ass whopped and is now scared of Thanos.

Ninja

Well well well
Up there with some of my favorite hero movies of all time. Thanos was developed and portrayed amazingly, same with Thor.

I certainly will think that most of the dead will come back, however I'm not sure if Loki or Gamora will return, their deaths were done very well.

Also,

FB_IMG_1525137154473.jpg

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I meant to add that I think that Loki's, Heimdall's, and Vision's death are all permanent.

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
Gamora... no... not her

I hope that gamora will survive cause without her... the guardians won’t be the same... I know that 90% of the characters will return sense they have more movies to do but the part where gamora died... I never saw coming and I feel like Loki’s death was not that memorable but I miss Loki too... IM GONNA HULK SLAP THANOS SO MUCH, HIS GRANDMOTHER WILL FEEL IT!!!!

Jk... but I’m still mad

Last edited:

Ninja

Well well well
Gamora... no... not her

I hope that gamora will survive cause without her... the guardians won’t be the same... I know that 90% of the characters will return sense they have more movies to do but the part where gamora died... I never saw coming and I feel like Loki’s death was not that memorable but I miss Loki too... IM GONNA HULK SLAP THANOS SO MUCH, HIS GRANDMOTHER WILL FEEL IT!!!!

Jk... but I’m still mad

Her death scene was brutal. Especially her realizing that Thanos tears was actually meant for her.

The ending scene with him sitting there after talking to little Gamora wrecked me.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
31729719_1685521051516567_8879220439184834560_n.png

“That’s not a hug, I’m just grabbing the door for you. We’re not there yet.”

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Also pleased to see Red Skull again. Hope he comes back now his purpose is served as the guide to the stone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom