• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Cats vs Dogs

Cats vs Dogs

• Cats

• Dogs

• Other

• Both

• Turtles (for @Giri)

Results are only viewable after voting.
4A5D6B4700000578-5521939-Feline_fine_Mariya_and_Alexander_Dmitriev_said_they_fell_in_love-m-5_1521548489460.jpg

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I am a huuuuge cat person. But I love dogs very much, too. I would rather own a cat, but if a dog came up to me you better believe I'm gonna pet it and spoil it and love it just like I would with a cat. Don't pit them against each other we must love both. :(

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
I've owned a cat for a bit of time recently for the first time ever, and you know what, I think I'm gonna change my answer to cats; they're light, don't make as much noise, can kinda be on their own for the most part, and coolest thing was this cat indicated to me that she wanted to go outside to use the bathroom, which I've never had that w/ a dog
her tongue felt like thousands of mini daggers against my skin though

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
I like both! Getting a cat isn’t really an option though because I’m allergic. My aunt has a couple cats and her house is covered in hair; every fifteen minutes I have to walk outside for a bit so I don’t sneeze my head off. I would say dogs are more fun but both are pretty awesome!

Last edited:

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I like both! Getting a cat isn’t really an option though because I’m allergic. My aunt has a couple cats and her house is covered in hair; every fifteen minutes I have to walk outside for a bit so I don’t sneeze my head of. I would say dogs are more fun but both are pretty awesome!

I’m sorry you’re allergic Mapel, I know it must suck. My friend is allergic too, so he can’t come over to my house , only I can come to his. ;-;

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I love both but I appreciate how much more loyal dogs are cuz while mine was pretty stubborn she would always perk up when I said anything too her. Where as my cat is really good at ignoring me, I usually have to use treats to get him out of hiding.

man i miss her.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
man i miss her.
:hug:
I know a thing or two about loosing dogs even though I didn't own a dog.
One of my friend used to own a dog named Jenny. I had not visited them for like months after my friend moved to apartment.
"Where's Jenny?"
He shifted a bit.
"It's apartment rules.No pets. We had to leave her at a farm"

One day there was a barking sound from his house, but that wasn't Jenny's.
I went in to find a beautiful white pomeranian puppy, it kept barking at me.

"I bought a new dog let's play!"
"You said it was rules? Where's Jenny man?"
"I said, I bought a new dog let's play "

Whereas I stay clear out of cats cuz I have lots of crows, pigeons and cuckoos around my house. Two crows has lost their lives

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I used to like both but when I was a kid a dog killed one of my cats and I haven’t liked dogs ever since. I’m kind of scared of dogs because of that actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom