• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Cats or Dogs

Which do you prefer?

• Dogs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cats

• I love both equally!

• Dude, I prefer the animal I share in my post

• I'm Luke Triton, All animals love me

• Total voters

Claire

The Geekette
I adore dogs. Anyone who has known me for a while on this forum knows that. The only pet I've had constantly in my life growing up was a dog. Sure, I've had cats, rabbits, and parakeets.. but nothing compares to a dog. I can appreciate a cat, I would never even contemplate mistreating or neglecting one, but I am yet to love a cat like I love basically every single dog I come into contact with. Oddly enough, I'm more attached to my ducks than I am to any cat, and my ducks are lower on the totem pole than my pups. I feel that all of the positive attributes of a cat can be reflected easily in a dog, depending on the breed, and dogs possess many qualities that are outside the realm of cats. Unless, of course, there is such a breed of domestic cat that herds, guards, and can pull carts. That being said, I would consider getting a cat depending on the breed and where I lived (I have really terrible allergies), but I'd rather get more ducks and some goats before a cat.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
Night Owl, are you trying to start a war?

I have a dog, and I love him so much. I've never had a cat so I can't say I dislike Cats. Anyway, i'm more of a dog person.

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
I LOVE cats. Their soft, cute, and cuddly. And they always land on their face feet. Now, I also like dogs, but cats are better build. They can climb trees. I've never seen a dog climb a tree, but if they can, then I need to get out more.

If anybody gets landing that reference, then congratulations.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I prefer cats. They are low maintenance and I don't have to walk them several times a day. I can leave them at home all day and they won't tear the house apart in anxiety. And I love to cuddle with them! I don't mind dogs, but I have never been much of a dog person.

DekuPrincess

Are you serious?!?
I like cats, but I love dogs. Although I think my husky may be the best of both since she pretends to fit in my lap despite weighing almost 80 pounds and loves me like a dog while disdaining me like a cat.

xhvb1Zm.jpg

bunny

birb overlord
I personally prefer dogs. I would love to have a doggy buddy to play with and cuddle with, and most cats just want to do their own thing. I am definitely more of a dog person.

Night Owl

~Momentai
The internet really does belong to cats :rolleyes:

I'm a dog person. I had a dog once, I miss her very much.
She helped me get over a fear of dogs that I had when I was real little.

(Also, I'm slightly allergic to cats)

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Why not have both.... Catdog!

Dog-iz-giving-a-kiss-2-cat-catdog-28701379-400-334.png

No but seriously looking it's dogs for me, I've been a dog owner since I was little and they are like a best friend and just a load of fun, cats on the other hand have always hated me, so I guess that's why I prefer dogs.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom