• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Cats being cats in video games

I got thinking, how many games exist that have cats being cats in them. Not evil talking cats wanting to take over the world like this one:

[imghttp://www.jrj-socrates.com/Cartoon%20Pics/Warner%20Brothers/Earthworm%20Jim/Evil_The_Cat_300.gif[/img]

I am talking about cats acting like cats should, meowing and being adorable just like their real life counterparts. So far I have found 2 such examples.

Xenoblade ChroniclesX X

n3dQuH5.jpg

Twilight Princess

RfCzqxr.jpg

Can you come up with any more games that featured cats (at any point no matter how small the part) that acted just like cats should?

Dan

GTAV: (Xbone, PS4, PC) has normal cats, they even run out in the middle of the road and get hit by cars...
The Mummy for PS2: Has but they serve as a game mechanic to deter you whilst playing the Mummy.
The Sims: although you will need to purchase the pet expansion pack.
No More heroes 1 & 2: The protagonist owns a pet cat that can be interacted with.
Wild Arms 1 & 2: Plenty of normal cats here. Can't recall if future establishments include the little balls of fur.

Those are the games that include cats I can remember instantly.

Last edited:

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
Final Fantasy 8 had a few lazy cats. One being in Timber before you go to the tv station.
I'd say Judd from Splatoon is a typical cat other then talking and being a refere. He usually lies about.
I'd say all the skitty I've seen in pokemon even though they have crazy moves that they act normally unless told to do other wise.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Witcher 3. There are loads of cats in one particular area which you can eat if you are so inclined.

Ass' creed black flag also has cats being cats. Which you cant eat. Apparently this ancestor did not kill domestic animals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom