• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Catching Pokemon with Regular Poke Balls.

• Thread starter heroshadeshadow
  • Start date

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I'll brag too. :P I remember I caught Lugia for my nephew with just one attempt using a heavy ball, no damage done to it whatsoever. But as to your question, no, never tried it, and probably never will. When attempting to catch legendaries, I go for Ultra, Dusk, and heavy balls, you know, the heavy artillery. ;)

S

ShinyFlitwick

Kyurem is actually one of the few legendaries that I've caught in a plain old Pokeball. I just started running out of the other types, so I just threw a Pokeball and got a critical capture.

I caught a palkia first shot with normal pokeball...I was stunned because I only had 3 pokeballs, I was really prepared wasn't I..... *I saved though :)

I once Caught a Ho-oh in heart gold with a pokeball on my first try without it being damaged.:):nod:eek:.o:cooky:<3 pure luck.

:love: TheVampireSlaye

Fig

The Altruist
Don't you just love it when you only have one Pokéball left and you are facing a shiny Rayquaza at full health and you didn't save, so you are just battling it and you throw your Pokéball for giggles, but you actually caught it? Best moment in Pokémon Emerald!

Hahaha, what?
I take the easy way out.
Master balls and Ultra balls, FTW!

Most of the time I do that with legendaries! :)
That's my wife for you! \^~^/

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
if a regular poke ball is thrown at a legendary Pokemon that is at full health with no ailments (e.g asleep, paralysis etc), there is around a 0.3% chance the catch will be successful, some are 0.4%.

either way, I use ultraballs while they're asleep and have very little health. If I used a pokeball and, knowing my luck, i'll be there for AGES so never even going to try it

Oh I catch every Pokémon I see in a Pokéball, including Legendaries. I've been doing this ever since I've played XD Gale of Darkness.

Dan

Oh I catch every Pokémon I see in a Pokéball, including Legendaries. I've been doing this ever since I've played XD Gale of Darkness.

That must be painful.
I find it hard enough to catch them in ultra balls, so I'm not up to this challange :P

Has anybody seen Chuggaaconroy's LP of Pokemon Emerald? He caught Groudon in a Nest Ball, and he always tried to catch the legendaries in the most unorthodox ways possible. I would check them out, his reactions are HILARIOUS!!!

Kirino

Tatakae
Sometimes I end up using Pokeballs just for giggles, and acually end up catching the Pokemon. One time I caught a Entei with a timer ball on the first turn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom