• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Catching Pokemon in Your Sleep

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Is this appropriate here or is this more of a bloggy or general area kind of post?

Careful of playing too much before bed. I had nothing better to do so I curled in bed with a good game (like I sometimes do with a good book) and played Pokemon Y for about five hours before getting sleepy enough to return to reality.

I basically had dreams about playing the durn game! I remember waking up from a dream in which I'd caught some kind of furry half-normal/half-rock type bear or gopher-type pokemon that I'm pretty sure doesn't exist. Unless I'm actually psychic and don't know it and see something like it, later. I forget what my dreaming brain called the sucker.

Anyway, has this ever happened to you? Are you so dedicated a Pokemon trainer or hunter that you train and catch things in dreamland?

I need to stop playing videogames before bed. I want my marginally "normal" dreams back.

I can't say that I've ever experienced such a thing, but then again, I haven't played a decent game in quite a while. However, I have had that happen to me after playing several hours of Zelda before bed. Quite a surreal experience.

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
I don't believe I've ever caught Pokémon in my sleep, but I do remember one weird dream with Pokémon I had. I was in a day-care and instead of getting a regular Pokémon from an egg, I would get like a hybrid of the two Pokémon I bred.

Dan

COOOOOOOOR blimey, I sometimes fall asleep at the pub with the lads, when I'm not playing on my PC(master race) I'm playing some Pokemon cooooooooooooooooooooor, and I dreamed of Pokemon but I was also drinking with pokemon and having a rump with them. It was so weird lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom