• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Cat lovers unite!!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
We have a black cat named Ricasso! He ran into our building to seek shelter from a storm and we adopted him. He's a cutie. :)

BDVQ8Cc.jpg

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
Got a sleek little beauty named Noble. We named him after an ancient grave in a pioneer cemetery here, Noble Striker. I'm pretty sure that man single-handedly chased the Brits back across the Atlantic in the War of 1812. On a raft. Using a British femur to row. Feeding on krakens and navigating by the light from the fire in his eyes. The guy certainly was a legend in his own time.

Anyway, there's another grave ibn that cemetery bearing the name, "Elizabeth Brown-Booty". Sorry Liz, the hyphenated name was a bad choice. That name made me laugh like an elementary schooler. Also, for those of us who love cats, check out The Cats of Ulthar by H.P. Lovecraft. It's a very short story, just take 10 minutes and listen to it, you won't be sorry!

I'm more of a doggo lover myself. Particularly pugs. But I cant deny I am partial to a good cat. If I see one I have to go over an pet them.
I love dogs too! I actually have 2 mini Schnauzers and they're crazy. But I like cats more coz they're quieter.

never owned a cat,but I would certainly like to one day
though I did have a cat when I role played as Agahnim on youtube in 2011,his name was chuggaaconroy
I want chugga as a cat

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom