• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Castle of Intrigue Sign-ups/ Ooc

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
The RP takes place in the kingdom of Draaz. The characters are in the castle when they hear rumors of a sorcerer that is trying to take over the kingdom. The sorcerer has several men in the castle. You must use your wits and cunning to find out the traitors eliminate them, and destroy the threat of the sorcerer. No one, not even the king, can know about this.

Name: Ian
Position: Head of the intelligence network of Draaz. His cover is a scullery boy.
Appearance: No one knows what he really looks like.
Assets: Has a large group of spies at his beck and call, has experience with intrigue, is a mystery in the castle.

I didn't say I wasn't interested. I'm joining now, I needed a second to check my other stuff andn make a character. This is maybe my sixth Rp at once.

Name: Melica Arefaen
Appearance: Red hair, golden eyes flecked green. Really pretty, in a somewhat seductive way, though she never tries anything sexual or romantic. Usually dresses in green or black, disguises herself among the peasantry as a homeless orphan by wrapping herself in layers of brown fabric.
Position: Spy and sometimes assasin for the Draaz Intelligence Network. Usual cover in the castle is the persona of a high-class duchess she's allied with.
Assets: She's a great dimplomat and can talk her way out of many situations, but will also fight out of the same scenarios. She's somwhat fast and incredibly graceful. Very unpredicatable, in battle and in life. However, she's rather impulsive.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Name: Rickon
Position: Scullery boy who does all as told.
Appearance: Auburn hair, dressed in rag-like clothing, and is filthy.
Assets: He is quiet, but not because he is sneaky but because he is a coward. He isn't as slow as people believe him to be, so he hears much of the gossip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom