• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Casey Jones Has Been Revealed for Season 2 of TMNT (2012)

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
Here's the article Comic-Con: Nickelodeon Sets 'Legend of Korra,' 'Ninja Turtles' Panels (Exclusive)

What are your thoughts on Casey being introduced into the series, and what do you think he will sound like with Josh Peck as his VA?

I'm really excited that Casey Jones is being put in the series. I hope he'll be like the Casey Jones in the 2003 series. And for what he will sound like, I just hope it's not just Josh Peck saying lines in his actual voice.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Josh Peck as Casey doesn't sound like a good idea. Josh is a) easily recognizable in live action b) easily recognizable in voiced work. And his voice is a bit, shall we say, scrawny. Meaning, he sounds like a little kid. Casey doesn't have that little kid air to him, not to me. He seems more like a "rebellious teenager". I don't know if Josh wil be good or not but I'm leaning on no. :/

Casey being in TMNT is nice. The series isn't something I regularly watch, but a few episodes are funny. Hopefully Casey can keep that funny vibe.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
[video=youtube_share;7_6KMGB_Pkw]http://youtu.be/7_6KMGB_Pkw[/video]
Elias is still the best Casey. This new show... doesn't really have the best anything. It's hard being a Ninja Turtle fan in this day and age. You have an ugly *** cartoon that seems to be doing pretty well for itself, and a new film that so far, has nothing good going for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom