• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Cardboard Majora's Mask

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Pretty cool!
I made a collection of masks that were on the Mask Salesman's bag, I should post those photos! Though, the goron's eyes are facing different directions...

Beeker

Wild Card
Nice mask Shiekah! Quick question, will it posess my very soul and control me to make a giant moon with a face fall on an innocent town, causing the end of the world?

If so, I WANT IT!:lol:

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Hah! How very cool. This is really neat. Did it take very long to make? What did you use for the colors? Paint, color construction paper? It's very cool... you could use it during Halloween! :>

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
REPLY DUMP :P

shan-tastic
That's super awesome. All of the details are pretty much on the spot. =) Great job!

Thank you :P I used white oil pastel for the white lines :D

Zeruda

Hah! How very cool. This is really neat. Did it take very long to make? What did you use for the colors? Paint, color construction paper? It's very cool... you could use it during Halloween! :>

It took about 4 hours and it is completely made out of coloured (thin) card :D and perhaps I shall construct a skull kid costume for halloween :P

Beeker
Nice mask Shiekah! Quick question, will it posess my very soul and control me to make a giant moon with a face fall on an innocent town, causing the end of the world?

If so, I WANT IT!:lol:

*types while wearing mask* Well, thats what I intended it to do but I don't think it works -.- well anyway, back to the toddler burning......

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Nice mask, how about wearing it and take a pic with it? No? Then let me say this: Good job, mask looks awesome. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom