• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Card Games

Choji147

Attack Helicopter
Being a fan of card games i was wondering how many collect cards on here? If so what kind of cards? How long you have been collecting? etc i would like to strike up a conversation about card games

octorok74

TETTAC
When I was way younger I used to collect pokemon cards. That stopped right fast, due to the fact I always spent all my money. So I came up with a better idea for me and my brothers. I made my own Zelda card game. I made the cards and the rules. It was fun, but I haven't played it in years.

Choji147

Attack Helicopter
cool idea sounds like fun they seriously do need to make a card game based on zelda come on nintendo do it

I haven't played any card games in a very long time (at least 10 years or so I'd say) The only 2 that I had any real involvement in in my youth were Magic the Gathering and Pokemon (which I didn't even play really so much as just collect) My interests changed and the value proposition for a pack of cards comparative to other forms of entertainment became an issue as I started purchasing things with my own money.

Also trying to find people to play with on a regular basis became an issue as well.

Starleap

Canadian Girl
I currently have a huge collection of pokemon cards, my sister included.

I also have Yu-gi-oh cards, chaotic cards, duel masters, and magic the gathering cards. Though I haven't gotten many new additions to my collections in quite a while. I've been saving up for other things... But I do play a game every other month with my sis.

Choji147

Attack Helicopter
I am not really a player i want to though so yeah i agree finding people to play with is a bit difficult i am more of a collector i have some chaotic cards as well it seems like no one buys cards so i am trying to get rid of a bunch to feed another card game or w/e else i have way too many hobbies

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
I used to play Pokemon cards as a little kid, but now I like Playing Card Games like Euchre a lot more.

Dan

In my younger days it was Pokemon cards all the way. Now I just collect people's souls and trap them in cards. I'm after Nicoles next.

univpark

Heart of Steel
Used to collect Pokemon cards...Stopped a year or so ago, because it didn't feel quite right anymore, I guess...

And now, I'm collecting Cardfigtht!!Vanguard cards, sorta. (More like building a deck and hoping I get the cards I want in the next pack.) The art is really nice on them and it's lots of fun to play the actual game.

Recently, I played a few games with my friend at the beach. Yes, the beach. We were waiting for the sun to come out, but we were having so much fun we didn't notice when my friend's mom was yelling at us to put on sunscreen. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom