• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Capture memories broken

Im having some trouble in botw with the capture memories quest basically memory 8 isn't saying I’ve done it when i have and now it’s saying only one memory left but id i look through all my memories it will say that i haven’t done two and has basically made it impossible for me to complete the capture memories quest

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
One of my memories didn’t mark itself as found, or unlock in the viewer, and it didn’t seem to affect anything. Game progressed typically and the quest still was flagged as completed. I’d say if you can’t turn it in to Impa after you find them all, then something’s wrong.

Not a captured memory but I’m on the Tarrey Town quest and looking to get the tailor, have spoken to Hudson and gone to Kara Kara Bazaar but the person in question won’t say the right things so I can’t complete.
I‘ve saved and turned the game off and will try again later! If that doesn’t work I will reload to an earlier time and try again!
Maybe you could try that with the captured memories?

I saved the game, closed it and went back to it next day, had to go back and talk to Hudson in Tarrey Town a third time but the the tailor in Gerudo then gave me the correct response.

Im having some trouble in botw with the capture memories quest basically memory 8 isn't saying I’ve done it when i have and now it’s saying only one memory left but id i look through all my memories it will say that i haven’t done two and has basically made it impossible for me to complete the capture memories quest

Could you please post a picture of exactly what you're seeing in the menu when looking at the memories section? And what exactly does Impa say when you talk to her about it?

I saved the game, closed it and went back to it next day, had to go back and talk to Hudson in Tarrey Town a third time but the the tailor in Gerudo then gave me the correct response.

So I just googled this, apparently you won't get the prompt to invite the person to Tarrey Town if you're wearing the Gerudo Veil. I'd guess there's a good chance that's what you're wearing it the first time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom