• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Captain Keeta, would you like to see him return somehow?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So today I played HW again (as usual) and man I always LOVE when Captain Keeta is on the field) I LOVE him so much. He was such a great character in MM even though his presence was just a short one. Still that presence left something behind eh? To me it did. So would you like to hear more about him or even see him make an appearance again in future games? I sure would love to see him make a return. I don;t care if it's in a flashback or something. I just love that dude!

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'd like another game in Termina, they can just forget about that one encyclopedia which contradicts everything that has been said before making the place out to be a dream and instead have Link go there, perhaps in one of the other timelines. It would be good to see Keeta who would endure throughout the ages being living dead and all even if the other characters have passed on at the stage in the timeline the game was set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom