• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Captain Falcon: the Coolest Character in Gaming?

"Falcawn Pawnch" is a social staple in gamerland and a whimsical piece of pop culture and it is said by none other than F-Zero's leading pilot Captain Falcon. He drips cool in a tacky but not too tacky way, kind of Judge Dredd via Lazy Town but he is a demon on the race course, and a sharp dresser with a mean firey fist of doom.

So, on a scale of 0 to Falcawn Pawnch, how cool is Captain Falcon?

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
On a scale of 0 to Falcawn Pawnch, Captain Falcon is way past Falcawn Pawnch.

Have you ever even seen his moves? His moves are like BOOOM power-knee, and BOOOM foot stomp you to death. Overall, he's way past cool.

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I foresee favorite gaming character discussions appearing on a regular basis. :embarrassed:

However, seeing as I've never played F-Zero, I will have to go with the fictitious "Show me ya moves!" option until then.

Oh, and he does have an epic theme, to boot. ;P

[video=youtube;-L0pW3Eol6k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L0pW3Eol6k[/video]

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
CFalc is okay, about a 5 really. He isn't the coolest thing ever, but he has some pretty neat tricks to pull off:
[video=youtube_share;6sV9gceu8gc]http://youtu.be/6sV9gceu8gc?t=46s[/video]

Are you kidding? He is overflowing with awesome! The way he biffs people in the face with his electric knee is a true testament to his fabulousness. He is definitely a FALCON PAWNCH/10 on the cool scale.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Oh, well beyond a Falcawn Pawnch...

Cpt__Falcon_KNEE_OF_DESTINY_by_Gonzossm.png

He is the definition of everything masculine.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
Idk. He's such a minor character within his own games. I think Super Smask Bros. is what has made him really famous. Anyway, he's really cool. He's tough, fearless, and bursting with swagga. It's just a shame he hasn't a main console game in ten years. Seriously, how can Nintendo let a cool guy like him rest?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom