• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Capcom Captivate '11

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Hey guys! It's me!
Capcom Captivate started yesterday and that's when they are announcing all the games they are making for 2011. Unfortunatly, I read on a website (dunno which one) that there is an embargo (love that word) on the info untill the 12th, meaning we have about a week to speculate what is going to be released. Last year they announced Okamiden and something else, but I want to know what you guys want this year. Personally, I want a Monster Hunter game for 3DS or Wii, but thats just me. What do you want?:yes:

jugglaj91

I am me....
Well since we just got a Monster Hunter on the Wii a 3DS game would make sense. Otherwise I hope they announce some new stuff and no rehashings of older games.

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
I would like to hear an explanation for why they cancelled Mega Man Universe. Do they have another, better Mega Man game in the pipeline and want to focus on that instead?

As for new games, I'd like to see another Ghosts 'n Goblins. Sure, porting Ultimate Ghosts 'n Goblins or Gold Knights to the 3DS would be nice, but I'd rather see a new one. Another Zack & Wiki would be awesome as well. And wouldn't it be great if they finally solved the license issues and created a new Duck Tales (with the original finally becoming available for the Virtual Console)?

Oh, and how about finally porting Resident Evil 5 to the Wii? Yes, the graphics would have to be toned down quite a bit, but the graphics of 4 were awesome, and that was six years ago. Since then, programmers got a lot more out of the Wii hardware. Metroid: Other M, or Capcom's own Darkside Chronicles are good examples of that.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I think that Street Fighter X Tekken was leaked... but there is probably a website confirming that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom