• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Can't Think of a Good Name for This but I Sometimes Make Stuff

Malia

Passive aggressive custom rank B)
Hey guys (: So I like to tinker some in Photoshop a bit to make signatures (and avatars, but those are lazy because they're just crops of my sigs lol so no point in showing those off), and seeing as you guys have this lovely space to show it off, thought I'd give it a shot~!

So the thing is with a lot of my work is I tend to make my stuff from scratch ie it's hand-drawn. I dunno, I just enjoy it. I do work with stock images and the like, too, but my default mode is almost always from scratch.

So yeah! Here's some stuff I've made. Hope you guys like:

Hand-drawn sigs:
ironman_zpsd23162c3.png

zhugeliang_zps04267344.png

greem_zps34bfe527.png

robinyoustupid.png

elphie.png

otters.png

oz2a.png

cersei.png

bellatrix5.png

studiog.png

gameboy1.png

Other images mixed with hand-drawn:
whatisit-1.png

freestylewtf.png

realpeeps1.png

Other images:
music1_zps5eb00b2c.png

peachsigthing.png

bioshock_zps24e12d55.png

bayonetta2-1_zps1da5e047.png

---

And I think I'll leave it at that for now. But yeah! I like making sigs.

May post more later.

Thanks for viewing (:

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Hey guys (: So I like to tinker some in Photoshop a bit to make signatures (and avatars, but those are lazy because they're just crops of my sigs lol so no point in showing those off), and seeing as you guys have this lovely space to show it off, thought I'd give it a shot~!

So the thing is with a lot of my work is I tend to make my stuff from scratch ie it's hand-drawn. I dunno, I just enjoy it. I do work with stock images and the like, too, but my default mode is almost always from scratch.

So yeah! Here's some stuff I've made. Hope you guys like:

Hand-drawn sigs:
ironman_zpsd23162c3.png

zhugeliang_zps04267344.png

greem_zps34bfe527.png

robinyoustupid.png

elphie.png

otters.png

oz2a.png

cersei.png

bellatrix5.png

studiog.png

gameboy1.png

whatisit-1.png

freestylewtf.png

realpeeps1.png

Other images:
music1_zps5eb00b2c.png

peachsigthing.png

bioshock_zps24e12d55.png

bayonetta2-1_zps1da5e047.png

---

And I think I'll leave it at that for now. But yeah! I like making sigs.

May post more later.

Thanks for viewing (:

HOLY CRUD. YOUR ARTWORK IS SO CUTE. YOUR SKILLS ARE HELLA AWESOME AND GORGEOUS. LET ME SEE MORE.

Malia

HOLY CRUD. YOUR ARTWORK IS SO CUTE. YOUR SKILLS ARE HELLA AWESOME AND GORGEOUS. LET ME SEE MORE.
Ah, jeez, thank you very much, you're awfully sweet. I'll post more, sure!

That's really great work. I've always like hand drawing stuff over graphics myself too. I really like the little Batman and Robin pic.
Thank you! And ya, almost always I prefer drawing--I'm a traditional artist before a digital artist, so it prob ties into that. I'm guessing you are too then?

And haha thanks; the Batman sig is a traditional kinda sig I make elsewhere--a lulzy (to me lol) short comic. I enjoy drawing simple comics with a lame punchline. There's something satisfying about it that prob shouldn't be satisfying but **** the police, it is.

Thanks to both of you for the comments <3 (and to Fig for liking the OP!) The warm reception is really welcoming.

---

Here's a few more stuff:

Comic sigs:
A lot of my comic sigs are based on comical situations I have with friends, while others are just funny scenarios I make up (like the Batman and Robin one)
Based on unfortunate true events with me and my best friend lol:
piratehaha.png

This is with Cody, who is a member here and has been since 2008 apparently:
codyterrible.png

Again, another unfortunate convo with best friend:
callmesig.png

This was made based on me being a mod on another forum. Also Portal:
portal_zps1dd2b5aa.png

Based on friends from another forum, and Salvatore from The Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker:
salvatore_zps2e74dfe9.png

Me and Superman:
superman_zps012abab6.png

Based on a convo I had with a friend about how to deal with rejection in bars:
drinklol.png

Hand-drawn sigs:
This one is -literally- hand-drawn in that I drew it on paper and scanned it in (my laptop pooped and I was unable to get Photoshop back for a few weeks, so I ended up just DRAWING my sig irl)
vert.png

This one was done in MSPaint:
chaplin.png

The rest are regular PS sigs drawn from scratch:
characterdev.png

hq1_zps310f4327.png

zelda1_zps11bef36c.png

supervillain1_zps9f98f040.png

aiwcopy.png

This was actually inspired by another sig that I can't find now =\ but I drew inspiration elsewhere:
power.png

freestyle6.png

freestyleagain1.png

Photo manipulation:
rpgpopup.png

retrosotw.png

ozshoez1a.png

heat5.png

Vector:
V.png

logo.png

bw.png

abstract1.png

---

Yeah okay that's enough lol. Ah sorry guys, I'm just excited to share because it's been a long, long time since I've last really shown off any of my work. I make this stuff regularly, too, but I end up just leaving it in my Photobucket while I do other things. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to share! <3​

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Very cool work! I especially like the otters and Ghibli. Your comic sigs are also very cute! I like it all! I look forward to seeing more!

Malia

Thanks for the comments, guys! I appreciate it (:

Mini-update. I've been drawing more comics lately than anything, but I've done like 3 or something minor graphical-type things:

Waluigi communist sig made for a friend:
waluigi3_zpst8kbyjim.png

Sig contest, theme being E3:
e3a_zpsqhgphsqy.png

I'll be hosting a Paper Mario Themed Mafia game on another forum in a few weeks, hopefully, and this is the banner for it. Das me and my best friend/co-GM:
apermafiabanner_zpsx4btrvhr.png

Also here's a dumb thing lol. It's a MS Paint redraw game. So you're given an image and have to re-do it in MS Paint. This is the original image challenge:
UZAwmps.png

And here's my interpretation in MS Paint:
eponalink_zpsima31jfj.jpg
You're welcome lmao.

Fin.​

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
You are insanely talented.

Malia

You guys are too kind, thanks <3

---

Thought I'd show off some larger pieces I've made, digitally, so here:

This is resized 'cause the original is HUGE, but I made my best friend a desktop background on request.
Theme: Full Metal Alchemist's Alex Loius Armstrong:
74689_10151307367883143_2010460001_n.jpg

This was for a comp I entered a while ago. Some photo manipulation, mostly hand-drawn:
164407_478068888142_3070864_n.jpg

And this is a quick thing I drew in honour of Iwata 'cause he's the bomb:
11700908_10153179677418143_6272091601058793831_n.jpg

Das it for now~!

Such embellishments not only showcase your talent, but degree in which the works have been magnified from their original state is vast. I am sure that President Iwata is enjoying your kind tribute to his accomplishments during his life. ^^

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I'm not sure why I haven't witnessed the majestic aura of which is contained within this thread until now.

You are seriously freakin' talented! I love how you utilize your own drawings into other images.
Keep creating!

Malia

Ay, long time no post!

I've been drawing non-stop in the last few months, but I realise that stuff isn't really suited to this thread as they're larger projects (a few months ago I joined a D&D campaign and I've been drawing lotsa char dev stuff, and maps!) In regards to sigs and such, I've only made like 4 or something. But here anyway. Well, I'll throw in a concept sketch thing too:

Concept sketch for design I'm working on for a shirt:
nintendo%20cap_zpsjprvcs3f.jpg

Hand-drawn sigs based on D&D chars:
These are my chars--the robot is DJ (short for Dwayne Johnson lmao) and Li:

lidwasig_zpsexpilxpt.png

This is my best friend's char, a monk by the name of Raoden:
raodensig_zpsypjgeyrb.png

I love comics :3 so Deadpool:
sig_zpsfk3ta5dx.png

And Iron Fist:
sig2_zps85upzrqq.png

Aaand that's pretty much it lol. Hopefully next time I'll have a bigger update or something.

xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom