• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda Can't Get Last Sword Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
Hey everyone

I'm playing LoZ on the 3DS. I managed to get to the graveyard to get the last sword upgrade. I pushed away the grave and entered the room and the old man says I can take the sword (so far everything is normal). The problem is...that I can walk over the sword, but nothing happens. I can't get the sword upgrade even when I re-enter the room or restart my save file. I don't want to start all over again, but I do want that sword upgrade to survive in the next dungeons. Is this a glitch or am I missing something important?

Thanks for your help :)

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
You need a total of 12 hearts before you can get the Magical Sword, which in LoZ would be 1 full row and 4 hearts in the 2nd row. Once you have 12 you'll be able to get it. If you've done the first 4 dungeons you'll have all the items needed to be able to get all 5 of the hidden containers, and ultimately the sword :)

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
So that is the problem. I didn't know you needed a minimum number of hearts before you get the upgrade. Thanks for the quick replies. Now lets find some more hearts for that sword upgrade ;)

So that is the problem. I didn't know you needed a minimum number of hearts before you get the upgrade. Thanks for the quick replies. Now lets find some more hearts for that sword upgrade ;)

Yeah, I guess the "master using it and you can have this" quote is poorly translated, the "master using this" part is probably supposed to give a better description of what you need to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom