• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda Can't Get Gravestone to Move in the Nes Classic Zelda for Gameboy Advance :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

khuti

I've got 12 hearts in my life section as stated on the website, I have also got the power bracelet and can move rocks no problem, I even had my life full from a fairy but still it would not let me move the gravestone.

Am I missing something? Please help!!! Is it something to do with the ghosts?

I want the magic sword!!! :'(

cheers peeps...

Sorry for posting in the wrong section i just noticed it as you moved it!!! oops...

Last edited by a moderator:

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
Are you sure you're moving this grave on this screen?

003.png

You should be able to move it even without enough hearts as long as you have the bracelet which is found under an Armos Statue.

002.png

K

khuti

Thank you!!! I can't believe it, I was pushing the wrong gravestone!!! For some reason I could've swore it was the second from left in the middle row on the screen to the left of the one you've shown!! No idea why.. haha.. I did try a few others but not the one you've shown. I have the sword now, so big thank you to you, I shan't forget that in hurry lol.

A Merry Christmas to you!! :)

I made the same mistake when I was playing through. Then I couldn't figure out why he wouldn't give me the sword then I realized I needed heart pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom