• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Can't Enter Goron Room...

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trishen

After i became adult link, i have to go to fire temple. I did as the walkthrough said. I bomb the rolling guy.. and he will give me tunic and that happen. but he did not open the passage way to his dad room and the shop...Can anyone help me solve it?

Push his statue out of the way. There's a hint to this... either a sign or Navi will say something about it or something like that... but yeah push it out of the way and it'll pretty much take you right to the Temple, just hookshot your way across a broken bridge.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
True. The only reason you bomb the goron child is to get a free tunic and to open up the shop. I don't know what to do if the shop doesn't open, you might have to use bombs/bomb flowers to get there. Hope this helps!

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
A cutscene shows the 2 doors open right after you get the Goron Tunic .. these 2 doors are on the lowest floor of Goron City. That's the only way they open, so if they're still shut then it may be a bug in your game unfortunately.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
Which door are you referring to:

gorondoor.jpg

or

TheStrawhatNO--Let-s-Plays-Let-s-Play-Ocarina-of-Time---Part-20--Lava-Poems-and-Oblivious-Gorons--e11663501.jpg

If it's the first one, and you've blown up the rolling Goron already... make sure that you keep talking to him, asking him both questions until he stops crying and opens the doors. If that doesn't work, try playing Zelda's Lullaby in front of the door. And if THAT doesn't work, you may need to get a Gameshark or similar cheating device in order to get past the door. The crooked cartridge glitch may also work if you're playing on an actual N64.

If it's the second one, you can just pull the statue back towards you and go behind it.

jack546

The chosen one
I thought you were suposed to go to the crater on top of death mountian and climb down the ladder then you will be in the fire temple

You can get to the temple that way (I think... never done it before). But it is much much easier and faster to get there through Darunia's room. Athenian200 has the best answer - go read it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom