• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Canon so terrible you pretended it never happened

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
In terms of video games I'd give it to Mass Effect Andromeda. The setting and story feels like a follow attempt to just copy the premise of the original game, while the game itself feels and plays like an MMO.

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
How could I not be annoyed that anyone considers Disney's Star Wars fan fiction to be canon? They literally bought the property and began dismantling everything that Star Wars was. I liked Star Wars before the prequels and became A Star Wars fan (short for 'fanatic', I don't use that word lightly) with the wealth of Star Wars expanded universe content that accompanied Episode 1. I've said it from the beginning, you can buy the Mona Lisa and have every right to draw that mustache on her, but the mustache isn't part of the Mona Lisa.

ZeldaFanatic64

Infrequently active ZD member
I remember reading about how Shigeru Miyamoto confirmed that Young Link is 9 and Adult Link is 16 in OoT, but back then I was SO convinced that YL was 10 and AL was 17, I completely ignored that fact. XD

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
I remember reading about how Shigeru Miyamoto confirmed that Young Link is 9 and Adult Link is 16 in OoT, but back then I was SO convinced that YL was 10 and AL was 17, I completely ignored that fact. XD
apparently that info of him being 10 came from an official strategy guide, I also remember hearing at some point that he was 10/17
but yeah I agree, I like that one more than 9/16

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
apparently that info of him being 10 came from an official strategy guide, I also remember hearing at some point that he was 10/17
but yeah I agree, I like that one more than 9/16
Wait, it WASN'T 10/17? Why am I not hearing this until now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom