• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Cannot Swap Net for Slingshot

F

Flip57

I cannot swap the bug net for the slingshot. Is this normal or is something wrong with my game?

S

SongOfTime

I'm confused about what you're asking. Are you trying to equip your slingshot? If you are holding thr B button aim at the desired item to equip it. If not trying rebooting the Wii or replace the batteries in the Wii-mote.

F

Flip57

I do hold the B button then move the pointer over the slingshot and release the button but the bug net remains. I will try a re-boot, thanks.

Din Akera

Sniper
I had this problem too actually. Not specifically with the bug net and slingshot, but with switching between items. After frustration and re-calibrating my mote 5 times, i realized it was my sensor bar. If you have a sensor bar that runs on batteries and turns itself off after awhile aka the ultra bar (which I do) the mote can't pick the item you want so it just leaves the one you have on. If you dont have that kind of sensor, check that nothing is in the way and such. I don't know if that helps, but that is how I fixed my problem.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
After frustration and re-calibrating my mote 5 times, i realized it was my sensor bar. If you have a sensor bar that runs on batteries and turns itself off after awhile aka the ultra bar (which I do) the mote can't pick the item you want so it just leaves the one you have on.

That isn't exactly how the controls in Skyward Sword work. The sensor bar is only used for the initial calibration of the Wii Motion Plus, then after that, it's never used again until you reboot the game/console or go into the Home menu). I would want to believe that the problem would lie within the Wii Motion Plus's sensor, because I've had some problems that have occurred with Wii Sports Resort, especially with swordplay.

I would want to check if there's a problem with your remote or Wii, make sure there are not any devices with Bluetooth radios turned on (cell phones, laptops, etc.), ensure the batteries are in good health, so on and so forth. I hope this helps. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom