• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Cancel a show, Renew a show

Djinn

and Tonic
Basically if you had control over the tv, and you get the ability to cancel one currently airing show and renew an already cancelled show, what would you pick?

For mine

Cancel: Simpsons, the thing has been going on way too long to the point of being completely out of touch with whatever viewerbase the series ever had at this point

Renew: Clone High, I forgot how amazing that show was

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Big Brother, Simpsons, Great Bake Off, East Enders, pretty much all reality and soaps, would be canceled.

Renewal for some of those glorious 90's cartoons, namely Grim Adventures how i miss that show and of course i need more Avatar LOA cuz screw Korra.

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
I don't watch much TV these days (most of the time I'm watching shows via Netflix) but please, someone take Family Guy off the air. And while we're at it, take The Simpsons; SpongeBob SquarePants; most reality television and trash TV like Jerry Springer and Maury with you too.

Drop Teen Titans GO too, but don't bring back the original show. The original Teen Titans was a solid show that ended on a good note, and I want it to stay that way.

As for shows that I would bring back? I still yearn for a proper conclusion about Arnold's missing parents in Hey Arnold!

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I'd cancel the Simpsons, and probably Family Guy too. They just don't feel as funny as they use to be, and maybe should've ended a while ago.

Something I'd like to renew is Deadman Wonderland. I want that to be complete, and am sad that it never got past 12 episodes.

Lanky Kong

borf
I'd take out 2 broke girls for being the single unfunniest show on tv (seriously, the show is only afloat because of Kat Dennings' tits)
I want to renew Better Off Ted. It was this hilarious office type show that only lasted 2 seasons. If you're going to watch it, I'd recommend the episode where the motion detectors can't detect black people

NintendoCN

Team Captain
I would cancel (Is Spongebob still going?) and renew Ed, Edd, 'n' Eddy, We still don't know what Edd has under his hat.

Cancel
Supernatural- its gone on far too long, was only okay at its best and abysmal at its worst, and like The Simpsons it hasnt recovered from its lowest point or found any new momentum.

Renew
FIREFLY! GOD DAMMIT!!

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Cancel: X factor - Every year this is on and it's all you hear about for the weeks during its showing. Personally I would have a lot of similar shows cancelled but because this is cancel one show and bring back one show. This is the one I will pick. Britain's Got Talent and The Voice were close contenders.

Bring back: Life's Too Short. This hilarious show is one that finished too early as it was ended after only one season. I would really love to see Warwick Davis return in another season of Life's Too Short.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom