• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Canadian Mafia II - Endgame

funnier6

Courage~
Haha, just a little joke fellow Canadians! Ahaha go oilers! uwu

Question (19? Idhk) A polarizing figure in Canada’s history, this leader of the Métis - a group of Indigenous peoples descended from French settlers who had married Indigenous women - and the Red River colony (now Winnipeg, Manitoba) was executed in 1885 after a series of resistances against the newly formed Canadian government, the first of which was known as the Red River Rebellion of 1869

Send those sexy answers frens! uwu

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
what do u mean by this

knowing who answered each question on each day, what abilities they got, and how they used them will paint a picture that may end up being threatening to scum. One of the things they might do to prevent this is simply not claim when they've answered a question. If people claim that they've answered questions before they're lynched that reduces the POE for who didn't answer a question. As an example, i think there are 2 or 3 abilities still unclaimed from day 1? Those belong either to scum, dead players, or town who had some reason to hide them. The third group will eventually claim but as long as the second group exists scum can stay silent. The smaller the second group is though, the harder it is for scum to hide.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I just want to know why a doctor variant would attract so much attention to themselves? @Zinger2099 is it part of your role as Jim Carrey that you have to be off the walls, or are you just doing it to do it?

he didn't start the game with the ability. In case you didn't know players in this game gain temporary abilitites but correctly answering the trivia questions. Everyone starts the game vanilla.

Ragnarokio

i took over an hour answering the one i got today

being awake in the middle of the night helps i guess

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Bodyguard is more of a deflector variant than a doctor variant isn't it since it just changes who dies

anyway tried to reread the wagonomics from the EoD and a few things caught my eye

SMS not taking any sort of stances despite acknowledging who the leading wagons were

Kirino changing votes in such a short amount of time

Rag's last second change and her not pointing out that quite a few people misread the rules bothers me a bit but I don't think it was necessarily scummy
I'd appreciate some some insight on why the vote on storm happened despite most of the pressure at the end of the day being on zinger, of which kept going today

Kirino was town so it doesn't matter why that happened lol

SMS has been bothering me a bit but with the motion detector from Minish I'm not sure what to make of it.
It doesn't clear him but got me thinking and I was wondering if scum maybe sent a single person to perform all actions to reduce the amount of potential attention attraction or attempts of game solving by backtracking who got which question?

I doubt Minish and SMS are on the same team because that seems like a really high risk low reward move by Minish if they were although it could be a possibility since she'd know whether or not SMS moved in that case

in any way it makes me feel decently well about minish and I'm still leaning SMS specially due to how he's been playing which reminds me a bit of when I was scumbuds with him and his activity would drop until EoD where he'd pop around to throw some opinions on vote to keep himself off the radar

my Lynch order preference today would probably be SMS > Rag > Zinger

a bit of another thoughts but I'm wondering a bit about Maple

Ragnarokio

Rag's last second change and her not pointing out that quite a few people misread the rules bothers me a bit but I don't think it was necessarily scummy

if i didn't change it would have been a no-lynch and i didn't realize anyone misread the rules until it was pointed out the day after that people misunderstood. Why do you want me lynched?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom